UltraMir3 HighRate. (31/3/12) Release Date.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
isnt that for Online servers. Mir2 has them Servername+Discussion. Why do mir3 dont. BTW were do I find the Global rules at plz, or is it useless?

lol global rules for what?
Mir2,Mir3,Lomcn,LoL?

btw this should be posted in something like lomcn general? :/

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
back to server chat please.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

As i have just tested i can make any item, do anything i want it to.

E.G -- V.I.P Necklace (10-100% more exp). (only thing is you have to double click the item for it to work.)

Also i have thought about Adding Taosung and Sabuk, Teleportation rings, These could Rather Teleport you to any floor you want to and Sabuk/Taosung citys. or just teleport you to 1st floor entry.

Please Tell me what you think of this and if you like it give me sum idea's of what i can do for you ??.

Thanks Ben (GM_Relentless)

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
back to server chat please.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

As i have just tested i can make any item, do anything i want it to.

E.G -- V.I.P Necklace (10-100% more exp). (only thing is you have to double click the item for it to work.)

Also i have thought about Adding Taosung and Sabuk, Teleportation rings, These could Rather Teleport you to any floor you want to and Sabuk/Taosung citys. or just teleport you to 1st floor entry.

Please Tell me what you think of this and if you like it give me sum idea's of what i can do for you ??.

Thanks Ben (GM_Relentless)

about the necklace giving 100% vip?LOL?it this holley or king?

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Holley server (Custom files) and should be open for 1 weeks Beta test as of the 24th of March.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
about the necklace giving 100% vip?LOL?it this holley or king?

This server is holley, but i like to edit stuff and find what i can do with the files other then just looking and going yeh thats fine.
yes i can make any item i want do anything i want. atm ingame theres 100% V.I.P necklace and soon will be 10% and 30% in drops.

Along with Teleportation Rings and more stuff.

Thanks Ben

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
am looking forward to this one just hope it more stable an reliable would make a change tbh at mo in hr servers and you have plenty of good ideas i like the sound proof be in the playing though :) hope you fullfill these expectations :) and good luck :)

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
So far so good, 85-90% of items tested work fine, few little minor adjustments here and there and we should be good to go, not gonna give to much away but we progressing good in our eyes, just hope the masses enjoy the server :)

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
BAD NEWS PEOPLE.

As from what i know, my mum and dad are splitting up. my dad is paying for this months internet so from 15th of next month i dont have internet. untill my mum renews it in her name. but atm there in little debt so. dont think server will be coming up. i will still be working on server and if any1 needs help with there server i will have internet till maybe 10-15th of next month. so if you do need help pm me.

As i said before when i do get my server up. all donations will be returned ingame.

Server will be getting continue'd by me and my cousin as Churchill wont be able to get access to the pc.

if i get any good news i will post asap. but untill then server has been delay'ed for "X" amount of days.

Sorry people.
Ben.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
BAD NEWS PEOPLE.

As from what i know, my mum and dad are splitting up. my dad is paying for this months internet so from 15th of next month i dont have internet. untill my mum renews it in her name. but atm there in little debt so. dont think server will be coming up. i will still be working on server and if any1 needs help with there server i will have internet till maybe 10-15th of next month. so if you do need help pm me.

As i said before when i do get my server up. all donations will be returned ingame.

Server will be getting continue'd by me and my cousin as Churchill wont be able to get access to the pc.

if i get any good news i will post asap. but untill then server has been delay'ed for "X" amount of days.

Sorry people.
Ben.

that sucks haha

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
So server is going up for beta tomorrow? :P

Are the downloads available yet?

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
im Getting bugs and with no1 helping me im doing this quite slow now. ive got some caves to add as im re-doing them, and 2 kits.

ive tried adding the caves and there all acting like guards and attacking each other. and yes i have checked SQL. its not that.

kits are easy added and i will be uploading server files tonight.

Thanks Ben.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Server Will Be upto from 8pm in morning. i am finishing the server tonight. sorry if its buggy but thats what beta testing is for. Starter kits and rebirths will be in Bichon. and start level is 100.

i will not be ingame as i will be helping my mam from 9am till around 4pm. then i will be ingame for couple hours.

Thanks Ben.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
im Getting bugs and with no1 helping me im doing this quite slow now. ive got some caves to add as im re-doing them, and 2 kits.

ive tried adding the caves and there all acting like guards and attacking each other. and yes i have checked SQL. its not that.

Thanks Ben.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Server Will Be upto from 8pm in morning. i am finishing the server tonight. sorry if its buggy but thats what beta testing is for. Starter kits and rebirths will be in Bichon. and start level is 100.

i will not be ingame as i will be helping my mam from 9am till around 4pm. then i will be ingame for couple hours.

Thanks Ben.
Where can we download parts from mate?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

Thanks Ben.

Thanks Ben.
8pm in morning :P

hehe yet again goodluck, try to keep the tossers like me off and run a fun server! gl ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.