UltraMir3 HighRate. (31/3/12) Release Date.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
there not uploading for sum reason. it gets to about 60% and crashes. restarted just now. been out helping my mum so aint been on pc ;/

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

1 Hour Ramaining for Part 1. Part 2 will Start when that has finished.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
right Data file has gone to 120% lol. so it hasnt worked agen. and you need data as its all mixed files and maps are different ;/. ill try and figure out files you need but upload wont be done till tommorow im sorry its took this long.

Thanks Ben.

Pozytywny

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 7, 2012
Where i can download ur server? i dnt see some forum and links for download

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
hi mate i played elitemir, this server sounds good and carnt wait for it to go up when ever that is. looking forward to the beta testing pm us as soon as its ready for beta, goodluck in getting your internet back and hope it wont take too long.
/langley

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
im gunna try and upload it in parts tonight as it has not worked any other way for me im afraid. if this does not work. then i will have to redo a client and maybe remove the maps i got ;/

(if this download does work i will post again and put links on main Post.)

Thanks Ben.

---------- Post added 25-03-2012 at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was 24-03-2012 at 09:24 PM ----------

Maps Have Been uploaded. and Data-Part1 is half done.

Pozytywny

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 7, 2012
Where i can download? u can say me? coz i dnt see links and anything

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
it is not in downloads yet,he just sayd he's uploading them right now,when he will finish he will post links for download

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Morning bud, sorry not been about but just got bk to England, currently on way to Birmingham to drop baby off, how's you getting on and any progress on getting stable connection, if so will be doing next to nothing for next few days and if connection to host is available I will crack on with what needs doing,
N1 Dan

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
just woke up and data-part1 has crashed at 80% agen. ill keep retrying to get it working.
dan the host pc is on allredy. :)

thanks ben.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Part1 data uploaded. part2 2 hours left.. then you could play if you wanted you just wouldnt have any sound.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
most people delete the sound anyway.. well i do so i can listen to music ^^ :)

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
server will be quite **** as of start as i havent had much time on server. but as server progresses i will be spending more time on it.
(Any Errors PM me on here on ingame.)

Sound and connection files are going to be 30 mins then ill post link. and server will be online.

Thanks Ben.

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
You got the link for the first data file working?

Answered in post above :)

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
server will be quite **** as of start as i havent had much time on server. but as server progresses i will be spending more time on it.
(Any Errors PM me on here on ingame.)

Sound and connection files are going to be 30 mins then ill post link. and server will be online.

Thanks Ben.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Downloads are completed and are now ready to download. the link is in the main post. and server is live.
i will be online in around 30 minutes.

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Cant wait too try this :D. Downloading as we speak, might be useful to pack the connection and maps together or just connection by itself so people can try it out straight away, i know how impatient some people are in this community ;)

The downloads are running very quick for me right now downloading conn+sound and part 1 data 2, next is maps for me then i will jump ingame :P Just got too log into the 4shared website, and it is defiantly worth creating a account since the download speeds with this website are brilliant.

This is just the beta testing i take it?? :D you got xfire btw? or just msn?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.