UltraMir3 HighRate. (31/3/12) Release Date.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
You need too log in or sign up for the website before you can download the files.

Also the drop files need too include some gold, no way of buying pots right now. Can only buy potions at certain villages aswell.. Just a few notes so far :)

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
server will be quite **** as of start as i havent had much time on server. but as server progresses i will be spending more time on it.
(Any Errors PM me on here on ingame.)

Sound and connection files are going to be 30 mins then ill post link. and server will be online.

Thanks Ben.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Downloads are completed and are now ready to download. the link is in the main post. and server is live.
i will be online in around 30 minutes.

If the server is live please post an advertisement in the advertisements section, when this is done I will lock this thread. Make sure download links are included and everything that is asked in a server advertisement.

Thanks,
/Czeldabolg

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
well at first look of testing the server
i like the home town nice npc there few things that should be looked at if not already done so:
tao pets not working on d menu aswell as summon skele/jin summon shinsu works its called tank or something like that.
no drop files for any mobs
starter gear npc does not give you a wep to start out not sure if that was on purpose or not but you get the rest of the set other than a wep.
mobs in crypts on 2nd and 3rd some are invisible and dont move or attack. also not sure if this is ment to be like this but the ghoul and ghost mobs in the crypts are raking cats and keratoids skins doesnt really make since as they are called ghouls and ghosts but have those skins atleast put the ghoul skin on and maybe a mystery ship skin on ghost also on another map mobs have guards skin.
im not sure on a few things that i stated if they werent ment to be like that or not but figured i would update you on testing the server while it was up for a little while good luck with server and hopefully we all can test some more soon

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
wargod i will get this looked at in crypt and as i restarted all caves i used normal mobs. they all need changing. as for 2nd and 3rd floor they shudnt be invisable. im sorry i have forgotted drop files and they will be sorted tommorow when server comes back on.

starter kit should give you most of your class books i rememberd and Seakit and DragonTreasure.
Mob Skins will be sorted tonight when i start editing stuff.
Jin/Shin will be changed.
Taopets shud work as i remade that Dmenu today. i will try it when i go online.
i will be putting server up now for me to change stuff but if you want to come in. your welcome too.

Thanks Ben.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Server is down for tonight. i will sort mobs and Pets out when i get up. Starter wep has been Created and put on npc. will be adding the next 6 caves in the next 2 days and then i will start on Group Caves and Rebirth Caves. also drops will be sorted tommorow.

Thanks Ben.

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
well at first look of testing the server
i like the home town nice npc there few things that should be looked at if not already done so:
tao pets not working on d menu aswell as summon skele/jin summon shinsu works its called tank or something like that.
no drop files for any mobs
starter gear npc does not give you a wep to start out not sure if that was on purpose or not but you get the rest of the set other than a wep.
mobs in crypts on 2nd and 3rd some are invisible and dont move or attack. also not sure if this is ment to be like this but the ghoul and ghost mobs in the crypts are raking cats and keratoids skins doesnt really make since as they are called ghouls and ghosts but have those skins atleast put the ghoul skin on and maybe a mystery ship skin on ghost also on another map mobs have guards skin.
im not sure on a few things that i stated if they werent ment to be like that or not but figured i would update you on testing the server while it was up for a little while good luck with server and hopefully we all can test some more soon

Hey Dragon. This is DanUK ;).
Just another note, there wasn't a WT when me and wargod ran too the KR.. Well he got there first.. Wiz tele -> RT when u don't have gold dropping. We wanted too make a guild, since we were two of the first online :P

No potion NPC in bichon that i could find
different weapons are in different town weapon npcs
first rebirth can be done at level 100
no mobs in regular caves e.g. WT or around towns..

Just a side note, that server is in Beta testing for now, so itsn't exactly live yet..?

Last edited:

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
beta mean a period to'test'server for repair the bugs mate

dandaman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2012
If the server is live please post an advertisement in the advertisements section, when this is done I will lock this thread. Make sure download links are included and everything that is asked in a server advertisement.

Thanks,
/Czeldabolg

If im not mistaken the server isnt fully live yet, there in beta testing to get all the bugs fixes inplace.

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Morning all, on reading some of the posts here looks like quite a bit of work needs doing today, (invisible mobs) will sort full working patch today, (Taoist pet names) will sort these asap, soon as I speak to Ben today I will knock up full client download fully working as tbh not sure which patch (mob wise) he is using atm, sorry for the hold up but will get done as soon as we can thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
/Dan

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
the only reason there is no mobs in the origanal caves is cos i removed them all along with every drop. i will be replacing ZT WT and the ruins 1 i forgot his name. along with potion shop they shud be one. if not i will get it sorted asap. and dan host pc will be on allday and im using the mobs you sent me. the mobs do work btw its just the number needs changing by 1 i think.

Thanks Ben.

P.S server will be up for testing nearly all day if sum1 wants to show me the bugs? :P.

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
I've just been on too see if anyone was on, no1 was there?? :P

When you log into the game it says welcome too Judgement server aswell or somthing..

Still no drop files as of yet i don't think, was thinking of running to WT again, but wasn't sure if it was going too have been done or not.

Uran

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2007
cant download data part, the dl stops at 30 -40 % .

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
server will be down untill 31st and then ill re-upload all server.. i will be continueing server. and hopefully will be done by 31st. but if it is. they maybe few bugs so i dont know if you would like beta first. (if you do post here saying you do). i will also be helping my cousin set up a server today. on his new pc. so whilst creating server i will be learning him how to script. also he will be a part of UltraTeam when he learns how to script.

Thanks Ben.

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
I think a beta would be good ye :) I figured this might happen after seeing the amount of work that had too be done when it did come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.