UltraMir3 HighRate. (31/3/12) Release Date.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
atm. im not into Mir3 Scripting or whatever im doing lol. as i was before. any ideas for what i shud do to make a good server would be appreciated.

Thanks Ben (GM_Relentless)

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Since it is HR server bring in some end game material :) so when u max ur level there more things too do

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
I know that they have had some issues with some things, and i think they fell slightly behind after they saw how much needed too be done during the beta.

Hopefully the beta will be back up soon though :)

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Fell slightly behind far from it bud, I honestly dunno what is going on with the server, mobs wise all 230 mobs have been given a place of home(Map) all with custom drops (unique) items in original hunting grounds as not to confuse players, Class kits(Custom names) all the way no M-All strictly MC/SC so they have been balanced out for PvP purposes, hopefully we can get this built as tbh I'm not having this go against me as a failed server..

Sorry for the inconvenience
Dan

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Any idea when the beta will be up, sounds like you guys have done a fair bit of work now. I am assuming now it is just about finding the bugs and such..? e.g. Tao Pets, Pet Rental system and balancing the EXP and such..?

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
Any idea when the beta will be up, sounds like you guys have done a fair bit of work now. I am assuming now it is just about finding the bugs and such..? e.g. Tao Pets, Pet Rental system and balancing the EXP and such..?

good luck with balancing the server on Kings :)

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Not Kings bud, 3.55 files is what we're using, not to sure when beta is starting as not been working on files, I have text doc here with were every 230 mobs should go and another for stats on Kits etc, custom drop files, (para, pro) etc in original boss drop files and all mongens done, server just need building.

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Sorry guys but I really dunno what's happening with server now, It will be a shame if it doesn't come out with the amount of work Ben put in, I will try talk to him today and try to get an update on whats going on and possibly an update on server, failing that will see what I can do.

Thank you for your patience
Dan (Churchill)

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Hi everyone. sorry i havent been on. as i have been playing other games myself. will start doing server agen today. i cannot promise a open date. but i will try get this done as quick as possible. when server comes up they will be 2-3 day beta to get exp and kits done and balanced. also when i get server up i will be getting more people to script when i dont. and to find errors and fix them. atm server is way behind and i will be finishing these caves and exp and i will upload server again. after that i will put online.. i will then be on server for couple hours a day. trying to fix bugs/errors i get. any help will be appreciated.

Thanks Ben.

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
i have forgotten my password for Relentless so will be using this till i remember :P.
Release Date was ment to be 31/3 but i fell behind and started playing games myself. me and churchill have now got a server sorted but we dont know about releasing it at this moment.

Thanks Ben. (GM_Relentless)

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
If it is sorted why not release for testing? Or you guys not got a host/dedi sorted?

Pozytywny

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 7, 2012
Dan u cant make forum this server? i think, is better info on server als here.

Status
Not open for further replies.