ummmmmmmm

COPY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Bed Room
okay be kind

my m8 says he has a 54X24X54 speed cd writer is it any good i aint got a clue

wot i though is 1 must b read speed 1 must b write speed and other should b rewrite speed shouldnt it ?

unrealhippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
right, 52x24x52 is the fastest burn speed atm.

That is 52 speed write, 24 speed rewrite, 52 speed read, thats not bad, if your buying think abit, because there may be not software with it. you could be better of buying elsewhere, but I dont know, is he selling, is it branded?

COPY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Bed Room
its liton or sumin and using cd clone he say he can write at max speed basically i might b buying 1 so wanted 2 now if it is good

edit- oh yea he say i may have 2 buy special cds cause some cant cope with the speed is this right?

unrealhippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
hi, liteon is the name he probably said, I am not into them alot cd-rw's because all I care is if I can get music on a cd, but I know that some cd's are 52speed so they go with 52 speed writers

do you have a writer at the moment, because if you have, at the max you save a couple of minutes (well depends how old)

LeoCrasher

One thing I always remembered about Liteon is, they produce good cheap drives... that dont last for long. I forget what the spec name for how long they are supposed to last is... but Artec drives are far better.

/Leo