Under World [3.55]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
Some one kick him pls!!! He destroyd my server"s reputation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You had no reputation to start with, so how can it be ruined. The moment you closed the server down and then posted that Tkila was helping you, was enough for your reputation to be down the drain in an instance.

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
hmmmm Tkila runs this server or helps this server or is gm/mod on this server............. forget it i will look somewhere else...

all the best....

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
haha, all languages accepted but on Facebook you are Taking the piss out of a chinese/japanese person's name. and also been a prick to everyone. with you been GM you will have a server just as good as hippo could make and that is being generous.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE GO TO ANY OTHER SERVER OTHER THEN THIS PRICKS. ALONG WITH TKILA SERVER WILL BE UP FOR MAXIMUM OF 2 WEEKS FOR x AMOUNT OF DONATIONS THEN WILL BE TAKEN DOWN AND BROUGHT BACK UP WHEN THEY NEED MONEY AGEN. SO PLEASE GO TO ANY OTHER SERVER POSSIBLE. IF YOU DONT ITS YOUR OWN FAULT FOR LOSING YOUR TIME FOR 2 WEEKS.

BOGDAN SERIOSLY GO **** YOURSELF AND GO BUM**** TKILA COS YOUR GETTING HIM TO MAKE YOUR SERVER THAT ISNT GOING TO LAST!. ATLEAST MAKE YOUR OWN SO I KNOW WHAT YOUR MADE OF? " OH **** YOU DID AND IT WENT DOWN AFTER 1 HOUR "

P.S if any1 else other then TKILA and BOGDAN( IYDA i think hes called on here ) needs help. pm me and ill be happy to try and help.

Thanks Ben. (GM_Relentless)

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
haha, all languages accepted but on Facebook you are Taking the piss out of a chinese/japanese person's name. and also been a prick to everyone. with you been GM you will have a server just as good as hippo could make and that is being generous.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE GO TO ANY OTHER SERVER OTHER THEN THIS PRICKS. ALONG WITH TKILA SERVER WILL BE UP FOR MAXIMUM OF 2 WEEKS FOR x AMOUNT OF DONATIONS THEN WILL BE TAKEN DOWN AND BROUGHT BACK UP WHEN THEY NEED MONEY AGEN. SO PLEASE GO TO ANY OTHER SERVER POSSIBLE. IF YOU DONT ITS YOUR OWN FAULT FOR LOSING YOUR TIME FOR 2 WEEKS.

BOGDAN SERIOSLY GO **** YOURSELF AND GO BUM**** TKILA COS YOUR GETTING HIM TO MAKE YOUR SERVER THAT ISNT GOING TO LAST!. ATLEAST MAKE YOUR OWN SO I KNOW WHAT YOUR MADE OF? " OH **** YOU DID AND IT WENT DOWN AFTER 1 HOUR "

P.S if any1 else other then TKILA and BOGDAN( IYDA i think hes called on here ) needs help. pm me and ill be happy to try and help.

Thanks Ben. (GM_Relentless)

OH you are that hypocrysiy idiot? soz man i didnt know you are ...btw nice tentative to lure ppls from ur server to mine

and i didn't insult. your work and all, go suck my deck and do what u want i dont do any server anyway 2 much pms 2muuch lost time for 2 mutch nothin for 2idiot man as you are Ben

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Tkila you dont see? All players got envy becos i maked a server then i do reloaded version with u lol....

And about u relentless i got life and i can go outside when i want

i got money for 100years on dedi best services not as you mugg rolling on a cheap pc so stfu..

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
i just say this:

ENVY=BAD :)

Tkila you dont see? All players got envy becos i maked a server then i do reloaded version with u lol....

And about u relentless i got life and i can go outside when i want

i got money for 100years on dedi best services not as you mugg rolling on a cheap pc so stfu..

no one is envious of anything about ur servers there basic as hell. what we care about is mugs like u opening a server to close it days later to then reopen another....

i have been a gm on 2 mir 2 servers both which were up for longer than 2 months and gm on 2 mir 3s again both were up well over 2 months before bing shut buy the main gm so ye i envy u both so much it hurts....

so ye GL with ur new server cant wait for it to last a whole week...

OH you are that hypocrysiy idiot? soz man i didnt know you are ...btw nice tentative to lure ppls from ur server to mine

and i didn't insult. your work and all, go suck my deck and do what u want i dont do any server anyway 2 much pms 2muuch lost time for 2 mutch nothin for 2idiot man as you are Ben

member abuse = infraction dose it not ?? weres theres no doubt i would have got one

Last edited:

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
i dont do any server anyway 2 much pms 2muuch lost time for 2 mutch nothin for 2idiot man as you are Ben

This is your server and your not doing any server?. HAHA HA. you really dont have any brains do you. when i have a server. im on it 4hours a day atleast and when a bug pops up. i FIX it. unless its a major bug and i put server down for time being. your server had about 3 bugs and considering every1 saying all your work is basic. im sure you could fix it within 5 mins tops. and im sure people will not play your server.

Gl and i will proberly get banned from this. so to all the people who ARNT twats Have Fun and Hope You Have Fun here :)

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
correctly,personaly i will ban you if i catch you in my game

MY SERVER my rules.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
correctly,personaly i will ban you if i catch you in my game

MY SERVER my rules.

lol hes talking about on here .... u really think people are gonna play lmao its like Lapta all over again

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
lol hes talking about on here .... u really think people are gonna play lmao its like Lapta all over again

From what i see your making him out to be a bad guy and bad server owner, why are you always crying at him? Just leave him alone and if you dont like his server dont play it.

Edit: One of posts it says you've donated on his servers, when you donate on mir you know the server could die at any given time, is this why your constantly raging at him? :S o.O

Last edited:

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
From what i see your making him out to be a bad guy and bad server owner, why are you always crying at him? Just leave him alone and if you dont like his server dont play it.

Edit: One of posts it says you've donated on his servers, when you donate on mir you know the server could die at any given time, is this why your constantly raging at him? :S o.O

?? i am not moaning about what i have done i quit the server 2 weeks after i donated i have money to burn so i really dont care about it. what i want is people like them 2 opening and closing servers willy nilly, hosting events at silly times in the morning when english players are not on just because we out leveled them or pked them.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Thank you for playing last Under World Mir 3 medium rate

We are still working in server (me and tkila )

Respecting all ppls free time and i want to theyr time to be spend there

This UnderWorld Mir 3 server will be like ThorServer (files ,ty Tkila )But with manny changes

Here will be Hight Rate exp ... PvP allowed and all that making ppls funnyest moment's

We finishing the files in 2days then we move it on a host (i pay for it so dont tell me it is lag on server..)

We waiting all ppls on for it

All language's accepted!

New Site : http://underwolrdmir3.ucoz.com/ (still in working )

LMFAO at the misspelled website... cant even spell UnderWorld... smh

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
@Tkila & Taifun

Now try and tell me I know nothing about these files, or don't know how to put a server up. My name is infamous around here, because of the servers I've helped with and the amount of work I put into the Mir 3 section. You both are ruining a good and yet small community, don't you think the pair of you should just get a life and not rip people off.

Reactions: Churchill

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Ok guys.maybe today will be the beta fase.

keep an eye there

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
i advise not to play here because this is one big **** , Bogdan , Tkila you do the same thing with me....
Tkila a guy 15 years old his mother pays for electricity and how not to pay it gives you a server offline.
So do not recommend playing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.