Universal Zircon Mir3 Bot

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
So are you discouraging or encouraging botting on your server? Confused.

It's a system where if they don't answer the question after X-amount of time, they recieve a massive de-buff and won't do any damage, it's pretty legit.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It's a system where if they don't answer the question after X-amount of time, they recieve a massive de-buff and won't do any damage, it's pretty legit.
But now he's posting a link to a botting program

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

He is encouraging botting, doesnt matter if he allows it or not, its like posting dbt3 for holley, he can allow that but in a way it affects all "holley" servers.

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
U cant avoid people using macro in legend of mir 3, u see now most of the server will ignore botter, some gm will just ask player dont bot so obvious.
When more people botting, gm only got awareness to tackle those bot. So I just release what I have haha

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
He spams now discords with it.

unknown.png

Does this rule apply in this case?

unknown.png

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
U cant avoid people using macro in legend of mir 3, u see now most of the server will ignore botter, some gm will just ask player dont bot so obvious.
When more people botting, gm only got awareness to tackle those bot. So I just release what I have haha
Thanks but this is a third party program therefore a cheat and we don't allow cheats here.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Ahh my bad, on the Images you quoted it was a system from a new Mir3 server on Zircon that a simple Math problem came up if you was Afk for X amount of time and if you didn't answer you get a -80 Exp /Drop debuff, thought he'd released this to help out the botting.

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
Pretty trashy bot if you ask me.. so slow can't even bot efficiently. If only you could speed it up then you'd have 50% of this forum's money :D

Reactions: ventus