Unreal Engine 5 & PS5 😍

Join Discord

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
This is the first I’ve seen regarding information on Unreal Engine 5 and the PS5. (Havnt been looking tbh). But I think you will agree the games should be pretty damn immersive.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I actually agree, Mir ALWAYS draws you back...ive tried COD, LOL, Fortnite, Apex, numerous times, bores me to *** after a couple of plays.

Il always have love for anything FinalFantasy, and i dont like VR

And your right id probably log on that Unreal5 wicked graphics game and not go back on it the 2nd night.

But it is still lovely to look at.

Reactions: Belle

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I actually agree, Mir ALWAYS draws you back...ive tried COD, LOL, Fortnite, Apex, numerous times, bores me to *** after a couple of plays.

Il always have love for anything FinalFantasy, and i dont like VR

And your right id probably log on that Unreal5 wicked graphics game and not go back on it the 2nd night.

But it is still lovely to look at.

The thing is, quality graphics are nice, most people love them but if all other aspects of the game are ****, nobody will play it longer than a few weeks/months.

I usually play games like this one with bad graphics but a **** ton of quality content and stuff to do.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
I think I'm more excited for its other uses

As you say... it's great to have high quality, immersive graphics in games but when the content sucks it's pointless.