Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
On the subject of titles...

can i have my rainbow designer title?

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
No rank means anything. Its what the admins have given. I mean lets be real if we go off rank chriz wittin ect should be deleted / line through no? artificial is a prime example? plain basic server . ignored players feedback. they let people openly cheat cause didnt want to disturb the uc. items being dupped. what else refine also? glad i quit when i did but if we are going to to talk about people having lines ect then ... But if it was a new member on the other hand or a lined player it would be different? People should not take names into consideration unless they are a actualy lomcn staff member or admin even then.. The fact gms let players cheat to con people out of the fake uc with fishing mining ect. to me is much worse than some guy who tried to use a cheat ******* 8 years ago compared to the guys who LET people cheat. the screen shot of chriz reply saying we knew they was cheating and did nothing. laughable.
i got an email inviting me to a new server so i thought i'd come and say hello, i have no idea what most of this means but i grew up with wittin and he's a smart and sensible guy, he wouldn't want people to cheat and ruin his work (who would?), they're between a rock and hard place surely?

can't blindly follow every accusation of cheating otherwise it becomes a way to socially engineer away people you don't like, you can't do it based on volume of reports as people could band together, if you could automate away the cheaters there wouldn't be cheaters, so they probably have to individually investigate and find evidence of this themselves? There are hundreds of players by the look of things, a referee in a football sometimes struggles to find evidence of cheating with 11 players on the field and their entire focus on the game at hand, looking at one spot on the pitch.

but what the hell do i know, just some third-party perspective... these guys probably just wanted to make a server for everyone to enjoy and have fun on, not spend all their time trying to be one step ahead of people exploiting the work they've done

if there was a way to efficiently remove exploiters from online games with zero false positives there wouldn't be a problem

anyway this was random, take care x

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
a referee in a football sometimes struggles to find evidence of cheating with 11 players on the field and their entire focus on the game at hand, looking at one spot on the pitch.
is this those games where the other team doesnt show up? :)

but i actually really liked your post so good job