Upcoming Server: EuroMir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

morphios87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2012
just waiting for it to come online or be able for download at least! gagging for it lol

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
on there forums he sed it live at midnight, making sure he means 2nyt and when i find out ill let u know soon as.

Felicity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
It's scheduled for tonight. A few small things have to finalised then a client will be put together and be available to download. Some members of server team are not online currently so be patient.

Thanks

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
So do you mean the download might be ready or do you mean the server will be up etc tonight?

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
update.... they are currently uploading the client hopefully be able to download soon if no hiccups anyone with hero client downloaded from lomcn alrdy will have a small patch to download instead.

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK
At bare minimum there will be a patch available within an hour from now. Please note a current heroes client which can be found Here Will be required.

A full client will be released in the next few days, having a couple of minor issues which have slowed down the full client being released tonight.

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
At bare minimum there will be a patch available within an hour from now. Please note a current heroes client which can be found Here Will be required.

A full client will be released in the next few days, having a couple of minor issues which have slowed down the full client being released tonight.

So does this mean that the server will be up tonight?

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
not tried yet i waiting to hear if the patches on here need to be added to the hero client first then i will try there patch

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK
Was busy configuring that page, try it now =)

Patch is now up on the website, please download it and overwrite all existing files as prompted.

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
downloaded all tht was needed and clicked client and coming up connection closed so i believe im rdy for wen it goes live woop

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
ince this is now up and running please could you post a new advertisement in the mir 2 section, make sure it has the following please:

1a. Advertisements MUST contain the following in the post itself:

IP address (or "no-ip" address)
Server Name
Server Type (1.4, 1.9, 2.3, 2.6, Ruby, Heroes)
Host Machine stats & Internet stats
Exp Rates
Starting Level
Starting Gold
Direct Download Links
Website and Forum Links (if applicable).
Full list of gameshop information including prices and what is available for purchase (if applicable).

2. The subject must include the servers name, and the file version. ([2.3], [2.6+])
3. One advert per server. "Bumping" is not allowed.
4. Any new information must be edited into the first post.

I'll leave this thread open for 48hours so posts can still be replied to here until then.

Thanks,
/Czeldabolg

Last edited:

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK
ince this is now up and running please could you post a new advertisement in the mir 2 section, make sure it has the following please:

1a. Advertisements MUST contain the following in the post itself:

IP address (or "no-ip" address)
Server Name
Server Type (1.4, 1.9, 2.3, 2.6, Ruby, Heroes)
Host Machine stats & Internet stats
Exp Rates
Starting Level
Starting Gold
Direct Download Links
Website and Forum Links (if applicable).
Full list of gameshop information including prices and what is available for purchase (if applicable).

2. The subject must include the servers name, and the file version. ([2.3], [2.6+])
3. One advert per server. "Bumping" is not allowed.
4. Any new information must be edited into the first post.

I'll leave this thread open for 48hours so posts can still be replied to here until then.

Thanks,
/Czeldabolg

Hey there Czeldabolg

If its okay with you I'll get that done tomorrow when I wake up, its late and i need to sleep! =)

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
plz sort out stats for item Precision necklace which should be acc+1 (is 0 atm) if thats wrong like before then should be galering speed+2 the 120% poision recovery on the ring needs deleting and galenecklace needs to be speed+4 smashring needs speed+1 on it needs fixing also.

just nipping in the bud before someone comes across this I havent had these drop yet just started.

DO NOT WEAR HEALTH STONE(S) it may look like it gives you ac5-0 but when you fight mobs you get1hit killed lol dont say I didnt warn you. The stat 'Strength' on the stone is wrong lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.