Release Updated Mongchon map (Shanda)

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
I got bored and decided to 'fix' the Shanda MW map as it looked really shoddy missing parts along the bottom, left, and right sides of the map. Enjoy I guess?

.Map (here)
.bmp (here)

Heres what I meant by it looking shoddy
u8UA6Y9.png

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Any release is a good release, but i'm curious as to why? players generally wont go close enough to those areas to see them right?

Reactions: Valhalla

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Thank you! i know its not a big difference to alot but those little things irritate me so great release!

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
You don't see those edges on minimap. It is for the sole enjoyment of mapmakers :D and those who can't sleep at night if they didn't straighten their shoelaces.

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
I sometimes leave huge chunks of maps empty and fill the rest in photoshop for that reason. Good job on filling in the missing areas

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Any release is a good release, but i'm curious as to why? players generally wont go close enough to those areas to see them right?

Simply because the little voice in my head wouldn't let me sleep lmao. I've been wanting to do it for a while but just couldn't be arsed. Tbf I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed before considering the map editor has been out a few year now

I know the player cant see it but it just looks half arsed with the minimap looking like that.

l6A78Jf.jpg

I sometimes leave huge chunks of maps empty and fill the rest in photoshop for that reason. Good job on filling in the missing areas

I originally filled it in on photoshop but it still felt like it was half arsed lmao no offence intended

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Nothing wrong with straightening shoe laces, Mr Bean irons his pants and socks every night.

Good job I like attention to detail 👍🏻

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
I got bored and decided to 'fix' the Shanda MW map as it looked really shoddy missing parts along the bottom, left, and right sides of the map. Enjoy I guess?

.Map (here)
.bmp (here)

Heres what I meant by it looking shoddy
u8UA6Y9.png
Please get bored and release more maps.