Urgent warning to players.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Recently it has come to light that anyone who knows you loginID can gain access to your characters on any server.

Im not going to go into details on how this is possible but there are people who would use it for fun and/or for spite.

The great thing is that it is extremly easy to prevent it happening to you, Don't use the same loginID as your character names - use something completely different, such as a random (but easy for you to remember) string

This exploit needs your loginID so please dont make it easy to guess, or you risk your account being comprimised.

Thanks

/LOMCN Administration

anto135

LOL.
Has alot of people found out about this exploit?
And is it for euro 1.9 1.4 p servers new emu servers or all?

stan

MentaL said:
actually all u need is a char name infact, isnt hard to do....

ID and chara name, did it on euro , works on banned charas to

/fubu

Xypher

LOMCN Senior Member
Veteran
May 4, 2003
Dunno Posts:4000000
Wow so i guess hacking is unavoidable. Time for the chinese to work up a anti to this and we sniff it out to uk, usa and everywher eelseeeee

deathrow

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 28, 2003
kirkby
oo mental if i got u 1 of my freinds charicter names and his id(if i can find itlol) could you get he his pass? :eek: need to take revenge from when he niked me account -_- lol

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
One thing, you cannot get peoples pass' with this cheat, and also it is against the rules to ask somone to hack another person for you -.-

/Miles

slippy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2003
IRELAND
kl kl, maybe for once we could beat the chinese at achieving something, who knows how the exploit works, maybe a simple patch could fix it, would help lomcn out a bit, considering all they seem to be doint l8ley is leeching from china...

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
slippy said:
kl kl, maybe for once we could beat the chinese at achieving something, who knows how the exploit works, maybe a simple patch could fix it, would help lomcn out a bit, considering all they seem to be doint l8ley is leeching from china...

It's a mututal relationship, we leech but we also send our women over :widone:

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
:O i know a few char names and login IDs :/ i dont see how its possible tho

GAMEfreak

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2004
Newry, Ireland.
omg i'd love it if you could go into one of my euro mir banned accounts, its got a wooma horn in storage and a blood stealer that i couldnt get out >.<

i have my original username and password, so can it be done?

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
GAMEfreak said:
omg i'd love it if you could go into one of my euro mir banned accounts, its got a wooma horn in storage and a blood stealer that i couldnt get out >.<

i have my original username and password, so can it be done?
lol @ woomahorn -_- just forget about it