Join Discord

ChiliPepper

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Dec 26, 2003
Hey

ok well i can get on my server just fine but when other people try it says
UserLimit reached and disconnects them :(
Ive tried changing the m2servers and the userlimit numbers in m2server and loginsrv but no luck

If anyone has any clue on how to get working please help

Thanks

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=images006nu.jpg

Last edited:

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
1.9 im guessing by the screenie, im not too sure but sounds like a m2server but you say uve changed it.

sounds like p2p lol, either Milo or MentaL will be your best bet.

sorry =/

-TB

Upvote 0

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
Bleh ur prob is simple, the reg server is not connected, its a common prob, sum1 should do an faq.. Anyways for confirmation look at your M2server, now at the bottom boxes it shows boxes, DUH anyways usually if the reg is fully working text apears there and the reg server confirms..

You usually get that error by doing

setup

[Reg]
Key=20FC20FC5447
IP=127.0.0.1
ServerAddr=LAN(ORWAN)
ServerPort=63000

change serveraddr to 127.0.0.1 (local)

then in the registry folder use 127 also.. but thats just for my setup, nn.

Upvote 0

ChiliPepper

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Dec 26, 2003
ENOZEGAR said:
Bleh ur prob is simple, the reg server is not connected, its a common prob, sum1 should do an faq.. Anyways for confirmation look at your M2server, now at the bottom boxes it shows boxes, DUH anyways usually if the reg is fully working text apears there and the reg server confirms..

You usually get that error by doing

setup

[Reg]
Key=20FC20FC5447
IP=127.0.0.1
ServerAddr=LAN(ORWAN)
ServerPort=63000

change serveraddr to 127.0.0.1 (local)

then in the registry folder use 127 also.. but thats just for my setup, nn.

i have done all that, it lets me in but not others
and it says im connected aswell so i have no idea :S

Upvote 0

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
what reg serv u using? because with the 1 u need to delete 1 of the strings i think.

Upvote 0

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Change your m2server.

I had the same problem before when i was testing a 1.9 server. As soon as i changed to another m2server i could log on fine :)

Upvote 0

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
i use plumewind conf, and if is not showing as connected, like i said, thats because its not set correct, and thats why it says to many users connected.

Upvote 0

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
Use the plumewind fully english M2 server I released - It works fine as I use it, and also use the confirmationserver that in the release of gimps server file set(a very nice release for those starting off) - the confirmation server is called LMConfirmation(or similar). Have you also checked your firewal settings? - you may not have all the ports open so they cant see the server on your end. I'll mail you the ports if you need em, but they are listed on here somewhere - just do a search for "firewall"

Upvote 0