Utopia Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Marketing 0/10

Good luck though.
thank you
perhaps take your old server off of your signature before you advertise your next one? >.<

especially when your old server is still live....
ill leave it online till this 1 is live mate if it stay 0 UC.
but if anyone joined it and playing i will leave it online with the new 1 (simple)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
thank you

ill leave it online till this 1 is live mate if it stay 0 UC.
but if anyone joined it and playing i will leave it online with the new 1 (simple)
awesome, so thats 2 med rate servers your hosting, thats alot of work, gl :)

Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Swear you've opened like 4 servers since Covid ? lol good luck :)
sorry but should i keep running 0 UC server ?
if u played any one of my servers u would know how active iam (updating server, trying new features)
this 1 also (Utopia) has new 5-6 features wasnt in WildDragon.
every server im launching is better than my last 1.
started using normal EdensElite files with 0 code added now im running with LOMCN code with alot of systems added to it.
also im trying to get systems which never has been added to mir like NobilityRank system - DuelFight PVP system
To be fair, he did that with his last server. He kept the old one running until it was completely dead.
<3 and i would keep it updating even if it has few players playing.

Last edited:

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
would be awesome if you could change name of download patcher since there is wilddragon patcher name. gl and take care

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Nice to see you copied apocalypse tiring system 😆😆then kick me out from discord cause i called you out on it.. do you really have to copy other servers 😆😆

• Wow

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Nice to see you copied apocalypse tiring system 😆😆then kick me out from discord cause i called you out on it.. do you really have to copy other servers 😆😆
What is the wrong in coding a system that u have seen in other servers? Did i steal the code from them? no i have coded it myself.
I liked the idea and coded it in my files.
Also it doesnt work like apocs one its totally different.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
What is the wrong in coding a system that u have seen in other servers? Did i steal the code from them? no i have coded it myself.
I liked the idea and coded it in my files.
Also it doesnt work like apocs one its totally different.
still aint gotta be a dick and banned me from discord fml......

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Regardless of the negative comments, The server looks great. Excited to see the new PVP system and the new rebirth system in action.
Wish you the best of luck <3 if WildDragon is staying at 0 user count then I would put your full focus into this new server and shut down WD.
For anyone saying about WD, You've kept that live and can see from the patcher that regardless of the UC you've continued to push updates which should be enough to show the community that you are in fact dedicated to releasing a well-established server and to continue to run it.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Good luck with the server.
thank you mate.
still aint gotta be a dick and banned me from discord fml......
I cba **** on discord. also discord general chat will be disabled once server launched.
if players have feedback they can post them feedback in LOMCN or priv msg me on discord/facebook im more active to listen, fix.
Regardless of the negative comments, The server looks great. Excited to see the new PVP system and the new rebirth system in action.
Wish you the best of luck <3 if WildDragon is staying at 0 user count then I would put your full focus into this new server and shut down WD.
For anyone saying about WD, You've kept that live and can see from the patcher that regardless of the UC you've continued to push updates which should be enough to show the community that you are in fact dedicated to releasing a well-established server and to continue to run it.
thank you mate.
Wish everyone joining the server to enjoy FIGHTING with the pvp system :P

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
PvP system with items as a bet looks good.

Call 3gena out or not yeah he releases server after server however people play them then they die. it’s not like his taking cash and dropping servers when people are still in. He leaves it for so long with 0 UC then stops it, as it’s clearly dead then, atleast he carries on and end of day people choose to play.

Reactions: Sanjian and 3gena

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
sorry but should i keep running 0 UC server ?
if u played any one of my servers u would know how active iam (updating server, trying new features)
this 1 also (Utopia) has new 5-6 features wasnt in WildDragon.
every server im launching is better than my last 1.
started using normal EdensElite files with 0 code added now im running with LOMCN code with alot of systems added to it.
also im trying to get systems which never has been added to mir like NobilityRank system - DuelFight PVP system

<3 and i would keep it updating even if it has few players playing.
I tried Dragon didn't like it. Good luck.