Utopia Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
PoisonCloud, MeteorStrike, FireWall Colors
Friends (
Blue Color) - Enemies (Normal Color)

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
ffs defiantly copying apoc now LOL same color aswell............. seriously get ur OWN ideas fml
Wish not to see you playing the server with all this negative replies and hate your showing to the server 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: Wummy

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Calm Down Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Carrot
Reactions: Wummy

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I'd honrstly not use this tiering / slotting system from Apoc, everybody ******* hates it, takes away from the Mir feel. you spend more tiering your items up than you do on the actual item its really boring.

Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
I'd honrstly not use this tiering / slotting system from Apoc, everybody ******* hates it, takes away from the Mir feel. you spend more tiering your items up than you do on the actual item its really boring.
Rank system in my server wont be same apoc mate.
Slotting system is giving the item more value, not hard to find the item but u have to work hard to make it worth this way better than we make the drop rate of the items are hard and u have to keep hunting and hunting to find 1 item.
Both systems are good gold sink options.

Anyway with the launch of server we can sort this out. Poll sovles every thing ;p we can remove slotting-rank system if players doesnt like simple.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Those Colors look familiar :P Nice to see our ideas are being appreciated else where :P Is there an ETA?
haha did u manage to get firewall working? xD
no mate didnt decide yet when to launch, waiting for good time.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
3gena does put graft in his servers, and people do go to his servers so its keeping them happy!

Taking ideas from other servers is always going to happen, and same for other games, why re-invent the wheel?

Goodluck on the server mate!

Few Questions (for my own curiosity)

Quality Orbs, are these just a set on rolls? (so the upgrade/downgrade path is linear)

Duel system looks awesome, have you created a way to not make it exploitable for ranking - as I had this idea but every way I could cheese myself to the top with noob accounts etc.

I forgot I even did a nobility system in my source haha ( I knew I took the idea from somewhere) loved this idea!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Rank system in my server wont be same apoc mate.
Slotting system is giving the item more value, not hard to find the item but u have to work hard to make it worth this way better than we make the drop rate of the items are hard and u have to keep hunting and hunting to find 1 item.
Both systems are good gold sink options.

Anyway with the launch of server we can sort this out. Poll sovles every thing ;p we can remove slotting-rank system if players doesnt like simple.
Guessing you seen how Apoc used GG to be able to slot, great way to make ££ i guess.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
3gena does put graft in his servers, and people do go to his servers so its keeping them happy!

Taking ideas from other servers is always going to happen, and same for other games, why re-invent the wheel?

Goodluck on the server mate!

Few Questions (for my own curiosity)

Quality Orbs, are these just a set on rolls? (so the upgrade/downgrade path is linear)

Duel system looks awesome, have you created a way to not make it exploitable for ranking - as I had this idea but every way I could cheese myself to the top with noob accounts etc.

I forgot I even did a nobility system in my source haha ( I knew I took the idea from somewhere) loved this idea!
Thank you mate.
QualityOrbs doesnt effect main item stats its only adding 1-1 stat per upgrade and removing them if downgraded and some random stats such as crit poison mr pr etc..
i have got a list of 28 bug-exploit for duel syatem that is alrdy fixed now 😂👍
about noobs and ranking i have made this required level to able to be fighting in duel system.
also u have only 5 chances to fight in duel mybe increase it if ppl want.
also for the friends and players who have more than 1 account u can only fight the same person 2 times per day so u dnt have to exploit win a fight with ur friends or on another account
Guessing you seen how Apoc used GG to be able to slot, great way to make ££ i guess.
my slot system doesnt work with gg its only gold option

Last edited:
Reactions: LightBringer

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
I dont see why others say hes copied x ect. I have seen 3g do more and take more of his time out to implement new things alot more than other server teams. I mean you could say every one copied i.e euro style? , mir revenge high rate or oldskool? Each to their own though? Its different if the files was copied or stolen i can understand that. but most of it to get it to work requires you to know how to code or pay a coder. either way its not stealing copying yes to a extent . But to introduce new things to a server realistically a previous server would of had at least 2-3 of those maps or features ect.

Also on the p2w expect if you can name me a server last 5-6 years that did not require gg i.,e exp pots mount or pads, Some alot more than others but ill never understand people expecting some one to pay for code to be done. Spend all time re writing mob names, npc scripts ,updating downloads discord information ect.. Is not a easy job as some of you may think. and then to take in the information form your player base and then update it. To not be paid?.... only so much unless you are very very well off and have a insane love for the game to even contemplate doing this with no gg required ... Anyway goodluck 3g

Reactions: Sanjian and 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
I dont see why others say hes copied x ect. I have seen 3g do more and take more of his time out to implement new things alot more than other server teams. I mean you could say every one copied i.e euro style? , mir revenge high rate or oldskool? Each to their own though? Its different if the files was copied or stolen i can understand that. but most of it to get it to work requires you to know how to code or pay a coder. either way its not stealing copying yes to a extent . But to introduce new things to a server realistically a previous server would of had at least 2-3 of those maps or features ect.

Also on the p2w expect if you can name me a server last 5-6 years that did not require gg i.,e exp pots mount or pads, Some alot more than others but ill never understand people expecting some one to pay for code to be done. Spend all time re writing mob names, npc scripts ,updating downloads discord information ect.. Is not a easy job as some of you may think. and then to take in the information form your player base and then update it. To not be paid?.... only so much unless you are very very well off and have a insane love for the game to even contemplate doing this with no gg required ... Anyway goodluck 3g
thank you mate <3 u have said everything, nothing to say tbh xD