Utopia Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Hopefully it's up soon, because Apoc is in ******* shambles right now lol.

Everything in Mir is literally stolen, i don't care about him using other people ideas that how it's been sinse the start of Mir private servers, just voicing my opinions on rolling for slotted items, if you're gonig to have slotted items do it like Chronicles where it can only drop then they actually keep their value instead of letting everybody sink gold into a item 24/7, plenty of ways to create sinks, takes away the fun of getting a super rare item than having to spend all your gold trying to 3 slot it.

Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Hopefully it's up soon, because Apoc is in ******* shambles right now lol.

Everything in Mir is literally stolen, i don't care about him using other people ideas that how it's been sinse the start of Mir private servers, just voicing my opinions on rolling for slotted items, if you're gonig to have slotted items do it like Chronicles where it can only drop then they actually keep their value instead of letting everybody sink gold into a item 24/7, plenty of ways to create sinks, takes away the fun of getting a super rare item than having to spend all your gold trying to 3 slot it.
I will think about this, can create poll if ppl dont want to get thier item 3 slot by wasting gold and wants it to be dropped random and the item keep its value i do not mind really.
but for me i prefer spending money to make the item value increase.
better for me as gamemaster to take gold out of server, better for u as member to spend gold and dont spam u have alot of them and gold is useless.
I like 3g idea's and i trust every step he doing in his server and i know he working hard on it.
even if he copy some files what wrong with it? i'm sure there is a new features in this server,
and people gonna take ideas from him like every1 does... thats how servers succeeded u have to take new ideas from other
like every1 do when he creating his own server, i dont think other ppl bring their idea from their self.
wish u all the best mate g/l.
Thank you bro xx

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Utopia has been used before.... I thought it was against the rules to use old server names?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
6. Server names must be unique. Please do not use a server name which is either currently in use by another team OR has been used in the past. This is to avoid confusion and misrepresentation.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Utopia has been used before.... I thought it was against the rules to use old server names?

Was that even a real server though

It was just base files with nothing added and no GM

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Was that even a real server though

It was just base files with nothing added and no GM

It was indeed a proper server, as i remember playing it and enjoying it . You can also read through the thread and see things were added over time

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I will think about this, can create poll if ppl dont want to get thier item 3 slot by wasting gold and wants it to be dropped random and the item keep its value i do not mind really.
but for me i prefer spending money to make the item value increase.
better for me as gamemaster to take gold out of server, better for u as member to spend gold and dont spam u have alot of them and gold is useless.

Thank you bro xx
What slot system is this? Is this the rune system from the previous server? That wasn’t bad imo.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
What slot system is this? Is this the rune system from the previous server? That wasn’t bad imo.
yes it is but in WildDragon increasing item sockets was via socketorbs.
in utopia u have to reroll item for maximum sockets (gold sink) reroll only works with gold no gg
also rerollijg has chance to add power to items such as spirit, damage , magic, defence, exp, drop bonus

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
6. Server names must be unique. Please do not use a server name which is either currently in use by another team OR has been used in the past. This is to avoid confusion and misrepresentation.

I think this servers name should be changed
You’re talking about a server that was advertised as a server that would be ran by no one and just left open for people to connect to, no gamemasters we’re stated in the post, drop files were uploaded by the server owner for users.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
You’re talking about a server that was advertised as a server that would be ran by no one and just left open for people to connect to, no gamemasters we’re stated in the post, drop files were uploaded by the server owner for users.
so your not enforcing this rule?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
It’s not up to me,
However if you okay by that rule without staff discretion then it could be said you can’t have the word Euro in EuroRebourn…. Same rules right?
no not at all.

EuroReborn is one word

thats like saying i cant have Reborn, or Euro

i could make a server called TheNewChronicles and it wouldnt break the naming violation, otherwise my Reborn name would have been flagged a long time ago as more than one server has used this name.

Utopia is a direct name clone of a previous server

its not EuroUtopia, or ChroniclesUtopia, its Utopia, a previously used server name....

sorry dont mean to be a dick, well maybe i do, but a rule is a rule! this has been discussed before

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
no not at all.

EuroReborn is one word

thats like saying i cant have Reborn, or Euro

i could make a server called TheNewChronicles and it wouldnt break the naming violation, otherwise my Reborn name would have been flagged a long time ago as more than one server has used this name.

Utopia is a direct name clone of a previous server

its not EuroUtopia, or ChroniclesUtopia, its Utopia, a previously used server name....

sorry dont mean to be a dick, well maybe i do, but a rule is a rule! this has been discussed before

As per the rules, admins will be discussing/discussed this.

I’m sure they will post an update as soon as they have one.

Reactions: Sanjian

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
100% do not have item sockets rerollable by NPC, it defeats the point and is counter intuitive.

If you have a reroll NPC it makes 1 and 2 slot items have zero value, and forces everyone to make every item 3 slot to compete.

It's better to do as Chrons did, and have items drop with slots. That way even 1 and 2 slot items hold value, and 3 slot items are godly. They gotta be rare though, don't want every item dropping slotted.

On Apocv2 there was absolutely zero thrill when even the rarest item dropped, cause it was still worthless... only when tiering, then slotting, then qual orbing, then stat orbing, was an item valuable. You should be able to use an item as soon as it drops, not have to wait for 2 weeks till it betmats your old item.

The dopamine hits / excitement in mir are pking someone, and getting a good item drop. Too much RNG, and expensive outlay to upgrade removes this feeling.

Keep refining for that kind if stuff.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
100% do not have item sockets rerollable by NPC, it defeats the point and is counter intuitive.

If you have a reroll NPC it makes 1 and 2 slot items have zero value, and forces everyone to make every item 3 slot to compete.

It's better to do as Chrons did, and have items drop with slots. That way even 1 and 2 slot items hold value, and 3 slot items are godly. They gotta be rare though, don't want every item dropping slotted.

On Apocv2 there was absolutely zero thrill when even the rarest item dropped, cause it was still worthless... only when tiering, then slotting, then qual orbing, then stat orbing, was an item valuable. You should be able to use an item as soon as it drops, not have to wait for 2 weeks till it betmats your old item.

The dopamine hits / excitement in mir are pking someone, and getting a good item drop. Too much RNG, and expensive outlay to upgrade removes this feeling.

Keep refining for that kind if stuff.

Couldn't agree more if im honest, well said Adv!