[2.3] Valkyrie Re-Launch

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
Not for a while, got lots of features to add and lots to do :D

there will be a intensive open beta though yes.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Hi -

just an update, this is now in Full Swing.

Team is below

Myself,
ColdFusion (Programmer)
Hany (Programmer)
Breezer (Designer)
Smir/Martyn (GameMaster)

This time it will be a 6 class mir.

Regards

Nice !
Warr,wiz, tao, sin, archer, monk ?

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Not for a while, got lots of features to add and lots to do :D

there will be a intensive open beta though yes.
Is there any kind of provisional date you have set or even a month you have in mind? Obviously this would be pushed completely if you dont meet your target I understand. Desperate for a really good server and dont want to indulge myself into a server I may waste my time on :').

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
not entirely sure at the moment, have a few massive projects underway so it will depend on how smoothly these go :D

Reactions: Slipmatt

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I agree with the above, I think you should do what EuroBorn / Sanj does and post updates, it keeps the interest/hype going if they can see what you are up too.
Looking forward to the release of V2!

Reactions: deano13

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Sorry to bump but ob even after its nerf was amazing to play with, had 125mc with MB and it still half hp'd the highest hp pool in-game, possibly the best skill I've used since bens Phoenix explosion spell (on a wiz class anyway)

But...xertain accounts where allowed to do certain things other accounts couldn't.

Really well made game but after playing for so long as the highest level/time played...

You could see who was under whos umbrella scheme. =(

Sad really as the guys who ran it seemed down to earth, but gave in due to cries/uc drop/ more than likely discord...seeing 140 posts every 5m...I can see why

Nyx

LOMCN Member
Feb 11, 2018
Sounds and looks good in principle but somewhat scared by the 6 classes part.

Especially with how poorly executed self designed classes have been done in the Mir universe.

What will be done to ensure balance in a game that’s predominantly PvP orientated? I remember listening to one of the WeMade American Devs describing the difficulties and butterfly effect when tweaking the already somewhat balanced classes even more so when releasing servers now with Monk and Archer from day one as they are designed for servers with a high level population not for a day 1 new server release etc

Status
Not open for further replies.