[2.3] Valkyrie Re-Launch

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
1st of Jan 2020 please Valk.

I need a new Mir server to play!

Looking forward to seeing what your team have got in store!

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
i might actualy give that a blast when comes out. Been a very very long time absolute classic ff7 !... Also please crack on valk thanks.. Not touching any mir until yours bens or saph (if they get released ) Leuge and cs it is atm ;/

Swoosh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
London
8 classes?! Sounds exciting but yes definitely a worry on the ol' balancing issues.

Nyx

LOMCN Member
Feb 11, 2018
"try" try isn't a very positive word!

Clearly you need to start a gofundme or kickstarter to get the funds required to take the time away from real life to do it :p

ChaseyLane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Loved the first server but instantly put off by the addition of new classes this time ... hopefully you pull it off but history dictates that generally loads of classes don’t work that well, pain to balance etc etc, I’ll probably give it a try on launch though,

all the best dude,

/Apple

Reactions: LOMValkyrie

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Loved the first server but instantly put off by the addition of new classes this time ... hopefully you pull it off but history dictates that generally loads of classes don’t work that well, pain to balance etc etc, I’ll probably give it a try on launch though,

all the best dude,

/Apple
I think people make this mistake a lot in terms of judging a server based off others. (it is easy to as a lot of cash cow servers pop up and flop pretty quickly)
Most of the servers are rushed out to launch and very little time, effort, money etc has been invested.

Valk's showcases show what kind of time and effort is going into his server, and really should put most minds at ease; worst case is you log in, play and dont enjoy it (as no server is for everyone) but i am looking forward to seeing what he has created in game :)

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
to be fair i duno why ppl always try to complicate things.they always forget tht ppl like mir for wht it is not for what it can become. pls just make it 3 classes and make sure they 3 or 4 classes you got are balance but 6/8 classe i think abit too much

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
why make another server with 3/4 classes.

im not here to recreate another server that's been done a 1000 times over the last 15 years.

i Wanted to do something totally different, some might people might like that some not but thats what it is.

in regards to rise of archons, half of them werent real classes just things like a wizard split in two one fire one electric blah blah.

these are 8 real classes all with their own special animations ect. (and no im not using monk its terrible)

Regards

shinsutso

LOMCN Member
Nov 1, 2019
why make another server with 3/4 classes.

im not here to recreate another server that's been done a 1000 times over the last 15 years.

i Wanted to do something totally different, some might people might like that some not but thats what it is.

in regards to rise of archons, half of them werent real classes just things like a wizard split in two one fire one electric blah blah.

these are 8 real classes all with their own special animations ect. (and no im not using monk its terrible)

Regards
why monk terrible?

Status
Not open for further replies.