[2.3] Valkyrie Re-Launch

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
why make another server with 3/4 classes.

im not here to recreate another server that's been done a 1000 times over the last 15 years.

i Wanted to do something totally different, some might people might like that some not but thats what it is.

in regards to rise of archons, half of them werent real classes just things like a wizard split in two one fire one electric blah blah.

these are 8 real classes all with their own special animations ect. (and no im not using monk its terrible)

Regards
you can input your own ideas on the orginal classes and would still be different than other, make new skills invent a new caves new mobs,i personaly think thts way too much classes to be able to balance them all in away to make them all viable to play with and not broken.most if not all servers atm struggle to balance the orginal 3 classes let alone 6 or 8. how about start with the orginal classes and then when you sure of the blanace of the new classes you can always add them to the game!

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
you can input your own ideas on the orginal classes and would still be different than other, make new skills invent a new caves new mobs,i personaly think thts way too much classes to be able to balance them all in away to make them all viable to play with and not broken.most if not all servers atm struggle to balance the orginal 3 classes let alone 6 or 8. how about start with the orginal classes and then when you sure of the blanace of the new classes you can always add them to the game!
If he is creating the classes and the game from the ground up, it is actually a lot easier to balance things then working off of a template.

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
did you play Valk v1? @europlayer

no to be honest TPR was my first server since they closed euro mir. @LOMValkyrie

If he is creating the classes and the game from the ground up, it is actually a lot easier to balance things then working off of a template.

mir already got 5 classes thts been known to us,just think any more than that and you will find it hard to make the classes different jobs and role to play in hunts, thts all. beside my point still valied tho, with all what i read on the forums. one of the hardest aspect is to balance the classes and even thos they had less classes to balance they still faild .

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I have barely seen a server with 3 classes balanced, may as well have 8 in a more interesting and unique server, over doing the same 3 classes for 15 years with the same outcome on balance.

For all we know it might be more balanced with 8 classes.

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
The only people I see moaning about balancing 8 classes is europlayer (karras) who wouldnt know balance if he got anally roasted by it. Hes a moron and possibly the worst wizz mir has ever seen, the fact hes moaning about balancing 8 classes due to past servers.. then stated he hasnt played mir since euro other than TPR, speaks volumes for me.

Stick to what you're doing valk it's looking good so far, plenty of experience in your time to get balance right.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
The only people I see moaning about balancing 8 classes is europlayer (karras) who wouldnt know balance if he got anally roasted by it. Hes a moron and possibly the worst wizz mir has ever seen, the fact hes moaning about balancing 8 classes due to past servers.. then stated he hasnt played mir since euro other than TPR, speaks volumes for me.

Stick to what you're doing valk it's looking good so far, plenty of experience in your time to get balance right.

Already pre blocked europlayer for launch lol.

“No offence” but only playing Euro then 15+years later TPR and already slating Valkv2 when u havnt played v1? Which was good btw.

When the GM has experience of v1 and has a custom built from the ground up like stated should be easier to balance.

Fk me if you had played a dozen other servers with say Archer in? Or some with Monk sooooo Overpowered and Unbalanced.

Also the way you slated TPR GMs off on so many countless posts trying to make them look bad when tbh there very hard working GMs.....like state your post then see what happens? U repeated your drivel post after post and discord chat after chat to the point it was pure TROLLING. Even when u moved on u still would troll TPR.

Even now something to moan about, on a server to be released next year?

I hope you do play Valkv2 and u roll wiz again so I can rip a hole through your shield and hear u cry.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Jicaa put it best tbh, if you played Valk V1 you'd probably have more faith classes were very unique so i could see 8 working alright.

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014

lol the only!!, you blind too roll back and check comment you bloody idiot and again you gonna turn a constructive discussion into childish ****. if you donot have any thing constructive to add instead of he is moaning, they doing this they doing tht, he is this, and he is tht, man just shut up if you cant think and let other have a decent conversation. man some ppl is just not right in the head lol

Already pre blocked europlayer for launch lol.

“No offence” but only playing Euro then 15+years later TPR and already slating Valkv2 when u havnt played v1? Which was good btw.

When the GM has experience of v1 and has a custom built from the ground up like stated should be easier to balance.

Fk me if you had played a dozen other servers with say Archer in? Or some with Monk sooooo Overpowered and Unbalanced.

Also the way you slated TPR GMs off on so many countless posts trying to make them look bad when tbh there very hard working GMs.....like state your post then see what happens? U repeated your drivel post after post and discord chat after chat to the point it was pure TROLLING. Even when u moved on u still would troll TPR.

Even now something to moan about, on a server to be released next year?

I hope you do play Valkv2 and u roll wiz again so I can rip a hole through your shield and hear u cry.
lol you and morg are just childish morons tbh , every one allowed to say their opnion and i never said donot do 6 classes i pointed out there is other way to be different ,since most if not all servers had balance issues.and you think tht is wrong. you and morg should be best friend you both as idiot as each other lol
lol and about tpr ,i like to tell you tht gm after all tht did admit tht nerfing the wiz pet was not looked into as it should befor they took it of pvp?! so idiots like you donot understand what is the principle of defending you opnion if you know and belive its right, iwanted them to admit they were wrong and they refused at first and about rolling a wiz and you do all that **** you talking about most likley it will be the other way around and i will put a big hole in your big ass and watch you cry about. now congratulation you turned onther post tht had no issue what so ever into differnt thing. go **** a goat hercules :p

Jicaa put it best tbh, if you played Valk V1 you'd probably have more faith classes were very unique so i could see 8 working alright.
as i mentioned beffor i only played tpr since euro and it wasn't the best experience (since ppl already mentioned it) thts why i am worried about the balance, i am not saying its impossible just hard. you guy sound like you got faith in the balance already since you all played v1 so i guess since alot of you saying it was ok befor i have faith on you all

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
lol you and morg are just childish morons tbh , every one allowed to say their opnion and i never said donot do 6 classes i pointed out there is other way to be different ,since most if not all servers had balance issues.and you think tht is wrong. you and morg should be best friend you both as idiot as each other lol
lol and about tpr ,i like to tell you tht gm after all tht did admit tht nerfing the wiz pet was not looked into as it should befor they took it of pvp?! so idiots like you donot understand what is the principle of defending you opnion if you know and belive its right, iwanted them to admit they were wrong and they refused at first and about rolling a wiz and you do all that **** you talking about most likley it will be the other way around and i will put a big hole in your big ass and watch you cry about. now congratulation you turned onther post tht had no issue what so ever into differnt thing. go **** a goat hercules :p

1575916669343.gif

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Valk has a vision and he is delivering it, it may not be to everyone's cup of tea (but I can guarantee the majority will want to try it out)
IDK why you are trying to judge something before its been released (or any major reveals have even been made)

Some spoilers when it gets closer to a beta will be good, seen small snippets but even from a server owner side, I am really excited to see what you put out to this community!

Reactions: Tai

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009

mom 2.gif

Jungle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2018
i mean it would be a be shocked to see if its all balanced but going by previous servers is where peoples limitations are, successful servers on these basis is chrons which only had 6 classes but the class was overpowered and majority of the server went the class.

Lets remind u of OldSkool which was more of a subclass system, each class had a sub class which was dominant and there was a few sub classes which was not worth picking.

also if u remember ROTA...... what a big flop that was.

so yeah the lime light is yours and the community is eagerly waiting to judge.

GOOD LUCK

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Im with this guy^

Its never been done and i dont think it can be, even the 6 on chron arent balanced end game after * years

The usual 4 and a lancer, release other classes periodically with boosts to w.e lvl was the highest

90% of your cries will be ** used ** on me n i died, nerf him

But as long as zt is as beasty as it was on v1 i'm happy grinding that

• Haha
Reactions: LOMValkyrie

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
lol the only!!, you blind too roll back and check comment you bloody idiot and again you gonna turn a constructive discussion into childish ****. if you donot have any thing constructive to add instead of he is moaning, they doing this they doing tht, he is this, and he is tht, man just shut up if you cant think and let other have a decent conversation. man some ppl is just not right in the head lol

as i mentioned beffor i only played tpr since euro and it wasn't the best experience (since ppl already mentioned it) thts why i am worried about the balance, i am not saying its impossible just hard. you guy sound like you got faith in the balance already since you all played v1 so i guess since alot of you saying it was ok befor i have faith on you all
Mir2pinion alt?

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
Mir2pinion alt?
as you can see from comments obve i am not the only one worried about the balancing, so if you wanna be constructive and add something tht would be great ,if you wanna join the moron team a.k.a morg and Hercules be my guest but go do tht in different post pls donot TROLL or SPAM a good thread.
man you guys like the reall dump and dumper!!

Status
Not open for further replies.