Venom - test server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
Thanks for the tester who tested the game, for now the testing is over,
I will be keeping server Private with no Release

Last edited:

Element111

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 9, 2016
hey mate, just setting up the server. looking forward to checking this out

Element111

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hey, just getting this bug. No luck fixing through client repair nor adding map files from other zircon server works. Does anyone perhaps know a potential fix? Could anyone perhaps upload a full client please? Looking to fix the issue, thank ya

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 19.45.00.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 19.45.00.png
    264 KB · Views: 40

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
United Arab Emirates
You tried your luck on Mir 2 server and closed the server, by telling every one you have a real life. You got the files from Nameless from his Merciless server.

You gona do the same with this server as well ?

kicking people from the discord wont do any good.

Your previous server failed experience and attitude can be seen on the below server post of yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jev

Jev

When I'm Gone
Staff member
Jul 21, 2020
Worthing, West Sussex
Hey, just getting this bug. No luck fixing through client repair nor adding map files from other zircon server works. Does anyone perhaps know a potential fix? Could anyone perhaps upload a full client please? Looking to fix the issue, thank ya
It looks as if you are missing maps or even data files. If you are working off @Nameless's server then you should probably start working from a copy of his client.

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
Jev Nameless give me his files a while back, and thats the files i am useing, But i got so much abuse on discord , i have decided to keep the server private, and will not open it public,
Could u close this thread Please
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.