Vindico mir 2.3 [Last Checked 14/04/2010]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Im tryna get in touch with server owner, i dunno if IP changed again or no when i finally get in touch with him i will give everyone updates on what's what.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
is server back up?im gonna give a try in the next 1-2 hours ..

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Was a good server before the wipe, and after was still a good server
Found some bugs and stuff i reported.
Shame The servers going down but ahh well =/

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
tbh i hate all this svr that last 1 month and then go down

they actaly make the community to decrease because yeah its boring to star over and over and over again and to go nowhere

why all svr couldn't be like P69 :D?

msferna1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2009
No updates? Finaly Proves it, Server Was For Donation and Not for Entertainment...

Good Luck Mike >.>

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Server Was NOT up for donations only, Summot quite unexpected has happened that has come as a total shock for the server owner -- when i say unexpected i mean a life changing experience, will be bck but when is unknown i keep u updated when i can.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Dont see how anyone can call it a good server. Not a big loss if it never comes up again.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Server Was NOT up for donations only, Summot quite unexpected has happened that has come as a total shock for the server owner -- when i say unexpected i mean a life changing experience, will be bck but when is unknown i keep u updated when i can.
let me guess he found his gay ?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

Oh, that old chestnut. ;)

Dont see how anyone can call it a good server. Not a big loss if it never comes up again.

Agreed.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
The GMs full of **** though, wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. Why hasn't this thread been removed yet?

Oh yeh, mods too busy arguing about where a set of files have come from. Sweet.