want a site for free??

Join Discord

mapadale

i can create websites with nerly anything you want on it but all i ask for in return is advert space on the website you will havw to agree with the term's and condiction i provide or u can buy the wbesite off me with FULL rights the the hosting and domain and stuff.

email me on this account ill get back to u
First thing you can't spell and so would put people of straight away.

Next issue, you claim in you title "For Free" terms and conditions does not mean free, now unless you copy write the site and own the full rights to that site. Then once people have access to the code, whats to stop them from removing things.

And finnaly, if the website that is in your siggy was created by you. Then I would sugest learning a little about composition with your images, as it's off color.

Everything is great and all, when offering summat for free and it did catch my eye. But they are points that have made me say no straight away.

Plus I don't think you could create a site with just about anything, as I don't believe you could create a site like this - www.mmosite.com

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
tommy ur starting to make me LOL irl :D

i agree with everythink mapadale tbh

few things you said aswell like this 1 ""FULL rights the the hosting and domain and stuff. "" ...... stuff? mmm ur tryin 2 make ppl FREE websites oh forgot about the bit where u have to pay >< but saying stuff surly ppl want more info all tho i like "stuff" on my website o_O

cba point all the wrongs things out, i gota go out 2mos :P

feel free to use and take alook at this

http://www.collinslanguage.com/

g/l on websites

mapadale

tommy ur starting to make me LOL irl :D

i agree with everythink mapadale tbh

few things you said aswell like this 1 ""FULL rights the the hosting and domain and stuff. "" ...... stuff? mmm ur tryin 2 make ppl FREE websites oh forgot about the bit where u have to pay >< but saying stuff surly ppl want more info all tho i like "stuff" on my website o_O

cba point all the wrongs things out, i gota go out 2mos :P

feel free to use and take alook at this

http://www.collinslanguage.com/

g/l on websites

All his images are displaced and look odd on the site, its great shrinking images but at least shrink them correctly.