Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm looking for a Mir 3 "Advisor" (possibly 2) to cover the Mir 3 sections of the forum.

Ideally you need to have a GOOD knowledge of mir3 files in general and be equipped to answer many of the questions that get asked in the Server Help section.

Duties include general moderation (keeping sections tidy - that doesn't mean deleting everything) but your main role is to offer support where needed.

If you think you're up to this task (it can be quite demanding at time) then please PM me an application. No time wasters.

---------- Post added 14-08-2011 at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-08-2011 at 04:45 PM ----------

Bump, I didn't expect many but at least 1 :P

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
LoL, the section is dead m8. Has been for quite some time, I'm trying to tidy up things a bit when I'm on.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
well i knew quite alot about mir3 files b4 i've did test servers for myself with 3.55 and kings files i could try to help people. Im not verry good since i havent used them in a long time, i could try help people and take the position if no1 will apply :P /w me for more info if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.