Warning to all members.

dragonfire

Unregistered User
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2004
Germany
Biohazard said:
mozilla is waaaay better then EI, its faster, doesnt have activeX plug-in pop-ups and *NO* spam like EI and it dont install spyware either, so i think firefox users have the better brain.................-_-

yer i think it also! have firefox and its the best browser till now!
if you click an download which has an trojan or somithing what isnt good for your pc it warrning you and it wont download it, i never seen till now that firefox
shows popups etc.... 1+

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
who would fall for a title of Super Moderator, and even if they did what could the person with the title do? Ban them? o.O

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
stfu faril u noob . I put my name as a " supermod " for fun . Everyone on this forum know im not a mod.

People take internet so serios ....

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
HunterR said:
stfu faril u noob . I put my name as a " supermod " for fun . Everyone on this forum know im not a mod.

People take internet so serios ....

everyone on this forum also knows ur a moron and no funny, grow up.

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Hate said:
everyone on this forum also knows ur a moron and no funny, grow up.

1. I’m not trying to be funny.
2. I’m a moron? Same can be said to you.

You’re just a stupid girl who needs to grow up. I don’t know why people even like you , I think its cause you’re a girl.You said you were going to leave this forum, so u have banned people. Then you come back and make a pool so people can vote for you to make you an admin again which the everyone said “Go away and never come back “and u didn’t. Then you make another poll about yourself saying if you should leave or not, again you lose and you don’t leave.

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
HunterR said:

You’re just a stupid girl who needs to grow up. I don’t know why people even like you , I think its cause you’re a girl.You said you were going to leave this forum, so u have banned people. Then you come back and make a pool so people can vote for you to make you an admin again which the everyone said “Go away and never come back “and u didn’t. Then you make another poll about yourself saying if you should leave or not, again you lose and you don’t leave.

Right, I'm giving you a formal warning.

Stop spamming an otherwise important thread.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
HunterR said:

1) if u wernt trying to be funny why did u do it? to make ppl think u were a mod? lol

2) i am a moron, difference is i dont complain abt it :)

3) i never said i was leaving the forum, i banned ppl cuz i needed something 2 do.

4) LMAO, U STILL BELIVE THAT ADMIN POLL WAS SERIOUS!?!? omg lol im really lol, lmao, the thread was abt my sig, the poll was just for fun rofl, ne way the majority of the ppl in that poll voted me in for power (admin and the license), but the poll wasnt to be taken seriously by ANYONE lol.

5) the only other poll i made was in HoF...and that was "should i shut the **** up?" and even then the MAJOIRTY of people voted no and only a few of the n00bs said yes so once again stfu, learn to read and get your facts right :)

KiLLi

Why not just ban them from using it? Sure you can do it in admins cp?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
lol hate just pwned hunterr, but tbh it isnt hard is it.

He pwns him self at times ;)

wazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
the feature been disabled? cant find it in the profile area anyway >_<

wazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
Doh... nm i know why. Please delete this and the one above.

Thanks