Dec 6, 2013
just to gather some opinions

I had this idea of creating a warrior only class server

would you play? a warrior only server

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
whats the point if can't read anything tbh unless you would translate it all even then warrior only would be boring as fk

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
is for those who want to play warrior class only on every server

where you could develop a skill playing warrior characters

when everybody is equal (the same class), those who are skilled advance faster to top 1

Last edited:

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
is for those who want to play warrior class only on every server

where you could develop a skill playing warrior characters

when everybody is equal (the same class), those who are skilled advance faster to top 1

1. Okay I guess some people like playing warriors more than other classes but without the others it would be boring.

2. How would you develop skill playing a warrior on this server when the other 99.99% of server contain the other classes the only experiance in pvp you would be getting is against other warriors which tbh wars a so simple a monkey could play them.

3. How would those who are skilled advance faster? when everyone knows it's those who play longer progress faster in general.

So the overal responce from me and more than likely most of the community is no we wouldn't play a server that only had Warriors as a playable class.

Reactions: WrathOfSatan

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I would play it, in fact recently I was suggesting similar server type, skills of all classes rolled into one universal char class.

Of warrior only server, I have dreamed also but only privately I think. You would have no class balancing to worry about and designing mob AI could be done much better way, not like now when you need to take into account various classes so none can exploit some loopholes. You inevitably end up with some caves & subs & bosses being geared to some particular class.

To make it more interesting, to get more pple to try it, you would need to add some currently non-war skills to him. Also it should be some server like Sanjian is developing, with professions and such likes, rather than pure leveling and getting items from mob drops.

You get many veterans of only one class on any server and if they tried other class, they may come to think of it differently, than just dismiss it.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Sounds like one big sausage fest with everyone comparing weapon size.
Post automatically merged:

Count me in