[King] Weapon query

Womble

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
Hello, I've done a fee searches to try find an answer but i guess there's nowt out there for simpletons! What is the relationship between the .wil files on weaps and the numbers in the SQL? Also how do I add new weapons downloaded from lomcn to my server?

Womble

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
yeh but that Excel sheet doesnt explain my query - lets say i want to change a GM blade to look like a dragon gate sword. If i dont already have a DGS in my SQL, how do i know what figures to input into the "Shape" and "Looks" columns?

Upvote 0

mapadale

You know what I hate the most, people who can't see something when its right in front of them.

Weapon Shapes
How to add mobs
Mon .wil & .wix
A nice point to take in
More about weapons
Even more about adding images
Even more from the same search
Even more info
Even more

And I found all this from using one word called "Shape"

Now once you've read all the above and I'm sure you will be asking more questions, I would suggest you help yourself. Everything and anything you are going to ask, is all ready on this forum and has been answered so many times over and over again. In fact it's been asked that many times, that if you read the section rules, you should be using "SEARCH" before asking the same questions we have heard over and over again. I wrote these rules for a reason, please live by them.

Upvote 0