Weight training and exercise FAQ.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
wow squat is a compound movement really ? duh. lol. so u pre-exhaust then eh;o?

and mental if i was ur size id be focusing on heavy compounds,rather then isolation exersizes.

jus sayin

that picture was taken last year, im two stone heavier since then

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
ya that makes no difference if ur 16 stone at 30% body fat lol

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
make sure ur diet is in check mental thats what will get u most of ur results

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
make sure ur diet is in check mental thats what will get u most of ur results

I eat every every 2 / 2 and a half hours, carbohydrates and protein.. heres a sample daily diet.

non training

10 am ; protein shake mixed with oats
12 pm ; pasta 50g with tuna
2pm ; pasta 50g with tuna
4pm ; pasta 50g with tuna
6pm ; pasta 50g 8 ounce chicken breast
8pm ; pasta and tuna
10pm ; protein shake

thats a rough intake of what I have daily, two shakes non training days carbs as much aspossible for energy and protein with each meal, ive added hard boiled eggs (minus the yellow) to my diet also (so say if im hungry between eating an hour later, I'll av a boiled egg so im getting protein and covers the hunger).. training days are similar but if im training at 9 i do.

8:30am ; protein shake w/ oats
9am ; training (shake straight after)
10:30am ; meal ....

=)

Reactions: Prai

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
I eat every every 2 / 2 and a half hours, carbohydrates and protein.. heres a sample daily diet.

non training

10 am ; protein shake mixed with oats
12 pm ; pasta 50g with tuna
2pm ; pasta 50g with tuna
4pm ; pasta 50g with tuna
6pm ; pasta 50g 8 ounce chicken breast
8pm ; pasta and tuna
10pm ; protein shake

thats a rough intake of what I have daily, two shakes non training days carbs as much aspossible for energy and protein with each meal, ive added hard boiled eggs (minus the yellow) to my diet also (so say if im hungry between eating an hour later, I'll av a boiled egg so im getting protein and covers the hunger).. training days are similar but if im training at 9 i do.

8:30am ; protein shake w/ oats
9am ; training (shake straight after)
10:30am ; meal ....

=)

sounds like alot of plates to wash up

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
u eat the same thing over and over? bit boring isnt it, when my dad did training he changed the foods (same kind of ingrediants) just different foods

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
seems low on healthy fats brah, and very high in carbs but if its working for u then nice.

eating that much carbs for me would pile on the bf tho xD ya meso/endo

im guessing ur ecto ?

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
seems low on healthy fats brah, and very high in carbs but if its working for u then nice.

eating that much carbs for me would pile on the bf tho xD ya meso/endo

im guessing ur ecto ?

I take supplements for my extra boost, one key one I use is CLA and greentea :) the card intake is not really high as its used at 50g servings, thus not turning exess into bodyfat... besides,I find the more Im eating the more my strengh increases, as my bench have gone up 4 weeks in a row now :).. but yes my BF gone a little high so Now ill start cardio pretty intense.

sounds like alot of plates to wash up

LOL Yeah ****ing loads

u eat the same thing over and over? bit boring isnt it, when my dad did training he changed the foods (same kind of ingrediants) just different foods

Im a very fussy eater, sure I'll have baked potato instead as a carb source but thats my basic default plan, and it doesnt get boring as I use black pepper for flavouring and if im really naughy ill melt grated cheese on one meal to help seperate the taste.. plus tbh its expensive overall and this is the cheapest way to do it.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
got very strong legs, use to train them alot, rugby training pushing scrum machine solo and at the gym where i maxed out the machine and couldnt stack any more on and it came to 400 think i could train up to 500 no problem if i had access to better equipment.

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
how much u squat tho brah coz leg presses are all different

jus sayin xD

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
ive snapped my cruciate ligament i got about another 2-4weeks b4 my operation, and i snapped it over a year ago so havent been able to squat due to no balance.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
wtf apparently my chest grew 3 inches this week.... how the ****, must be water from creatine.........