Not open for further replies.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
All,

Please welcome Twisterdmk as the new Super Mod.

Please keep this thread flame free.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Good choice, he never gets involved in flames, keeps to himself and dose his job.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Poor pick he didn't even keep them forums clean

... I just saw a thread in one of his sections with 7 posts in a row from the same person. That was last week and they haven't been merged or deleted. To me this is very frustrating.

Reactions: Hone

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Well good luck twister.

On another note, this means we need a new mir 3 mod? I noticed prai is a mir 3 mod now, what happened to kaori being a mod in mir 3?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Well good luck twister.

On another note, this means we need a new mir 3 mod? I noticed prai is a mir 3 mod now, what happened to kaori being a mod in mir 3?

I don't want to b itch but at the end of the day I'll say it how it is. Kaori has been inactive for some time, and twister couldn't manage the Mir 3 section by himself (hence why Prai is now chipping in there). Personally I'm still trying to find the connection between 'can't manage one section' to 'can manage whole forum'?

Am I being unfair?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I don't want to b itch but at the end of the day I'll say it how it is. Kaori has been inactive for some time, and twister couldn't manage the Mir 3 section by himself (hence why Prai is now chipping in there). Personally I'm still trying to find the connection between 'can't manage one section' to 'can manage whole forum'?

Am I being unfair?

I feel the same a lot of others should have been talked about.
Again Admin fail.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Just give him a chance.

Tai, you was never going to be happy no mater who I chose unless it was you.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

Am I being unfair?

Big differnce between managing 1section alone and managing the whole forum with support from 2 other SMODs, i agree he needs to be a little better with spam etc.. but am sure he can handle it, the main thing is at the moment is that he stays active on forum.

IceMan why would you say that? your ment to be a team, helping each other out and you just basiclly slaped him in the face with that reply, if you had a problem with that moderator you should of posted that in the mod section, this is the problem with the staff at the moment, half dislike each other and thats why they can't work together sorting out the forum.

Half the people disagreeing with this are mainly whining because they never got picked, get over it.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Big differnce between managing 1section alone and managing the whole forum with support from 2 other SMODs, i agree he needs to be a little better with spam etc.. but am sure he can handle it, the main thing is at the moment is that he stays active on forum.

IceMan why would you say that? your ment to be a team, helping each other out and you just basiclly slaped him in the face with that reply, if you had a problem with that moderator you should of posted that in the mod section, this is the problem with the staff at the moment, half dislike each other and thats why they can't work together sorting out the forum.

Half the people disagreeing with this are mainly whining because they never got picked, get over it.

I help a lot. But my ppl come to MSN due to ppl slain them off

Status
Not open for further replies.