smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
1999 lol, quite accurate! But anyway, a solution to the debate is to maybe mod both them on a trial basis? See how it goes, if both do good then keep both! Tai has expressed a genuine passion for wanting to do this so I think its fair to at least give him a shot.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Am i missing something? A super moderator isnt here to release stuff for you, they are here to keep peace and clean up the forum.

If you have stuff to offer to lomcn but will only release it if your in a certain mod postion then just get out imo, you talk about the forum dieing it's down to you, the people who have better stuff to offer but don't release it? classic.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
1999 lol, quite accurate! But anyway, a solution to the debate is to maybe mod both them on a trial basis? See how it goes, if both do good then keep both! Tai has expressed a genuine passion for wanting to do this so I think its fair to at least give him a shot.

I want a mod-off.... see who can ban you the quickest? :D

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Due to the joys of not being able to edit my posts in these sections either... (?) I'm also going to back up this point, Tai is active around the forums. I admit at times he may not word things brilliantly but then again not many of the staff do in some occasions, I would give him a trial maybe it will allow him to see the two sides of a coin, and since he wishes to help so much I say let him.

/Czeldabolg

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Look, the sooner the better. I'm good to go, got some fresh ideas in my head currently going to waste and as I said, I've got the time for it at the moment. But time is of the essence and I won't have this much free time forever, and at the rate things are going we don't have the time to ponder, we need to pull our fingers out and get a move on. It's pretty much make or break.

I think I just said "time" about 10 times in a sentance? Whoops.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Oh and a handful of cliche's! (We really need to be able to edit these posts)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Congratulations Twisted. Also, I see no reason not to give him a chance. If he fails, he will be demoted. He has more responsibility now than ever, let's see what he can do before judging him, shall we?

Best of luck.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
LOMCN still going to keep in slums. No offence to twister. Picking same people. Not going to work. But hope it does dale.

Still going to keep off LOMCN.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Hany for admin! ha

Seriously now, good luck twiser.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
congrats to the new smod, i dont know him, haven't seen him around much, and he's not really a veteran of the community, but i guess you have your reasons.

my question is what are you going to bring to the forum? as you have applied for the smod position you must have some sort of an idea to help push the community forward, its not about continuing your mod job as normal, deleting a few posts here and there, there a bigger things at hand that need to be put into motion so i hope you have a plan to discuss, and can bring something new to the table.

Personally i think the smod position should of gone to Tai, I believe he makes alot of sense with what he says, and is fair about it, he is active, he is a veteran of the forum, he has been a mod here before, and also appears to a have a plan and willing to put the effort into said plan.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
so does this mean hes gonna work on mir2 section aswell now?

dont know who he is so dont rly care ...

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I'm sure Sky has reasons to why he picked Derrick and not tai everyone could be here for weeks woundering/asking why he didn't pick MrA and/or MrB but the end of the day Sky has made his decision so the only thing to do now is hope for the better and not the worst be positive not negative.
Besides if you don't know a person how can you judge them?
I've known Derrick for over a year now and can't fault him.

Gz Derrick.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I see alot of people saying Tai but you got to think about his past, i mean it's not that long ago he got his account Tai back from being banned for god knows how long, he was abit of a tool aswell but since hes got his account back he seems pretty alright now, can't blame skyline for not giving him a chance just yet, i think it's far too early for Tai. Maybe give him a moderator in a certain section for now and see how he goes, but not SMOD just yet.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
I see alot of people saying Tai but you got to think about his past, i mean it's not that long ago he got his account Tai back from being banned for god knows how long, he was abit of a tool aswell but since hes got his account back he seems pretty alright now, can't blame skyline for not giving him a chance just yet, i think it's far too early for Tai. Maybe give him a moderator in a certain section for now and see how he goes, but not SMOD just yet.

wouldn't you rather have someone you know more, than someone you dont know at all in a position of power? i dont know if we can trust twister or not either, he hasnt been around here long enough to make any judgement on his character.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
wouldn't you rather have someone you know more, than someone you dont know at all in a position of power? i dont know if we can trust twister or not either, he hasnt been around here long enough to make any judgement on his character.

It's the main reason i like why he was made smod, hes unknown and he can't really be biased towards anyone, i don't see why you have to be around here for along time to take the job, it's all about experience. Would you rather have someone whos been here for a long time but knows little about modding? or have someone who has experience and isn't known to many people here so you can't be biased to certain members on board. He must have a good background otherwise Skyline wouldnt of picked him.

Just give him a chance and see how he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.