Welcome Twisterdmk as Supermod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Twister is really bad at posting, almost as bad as Jealy and therefore I think this is a terrible idea.

:@@:@@:@@:@@:@@:@@:@@:@@:@@:@@:@@:@@

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Tai spams every section with useless posts dunno why hes even a LOMCN Vip but then again ive never understood LOMCN's staff or its VIP's , lifco's site should of been done years ago, dunno why ppl expecting new smods to bring in release and "what are they gonna do to take mir forward" since when do ppl who mod a forum need to bring mir forward? Prai does *** all so does jealy all mods do *** all towards mir and none of them even play it anymore bar 1 or 2

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Tai spams every section with useless posts dunno why hes even a LOMCN Vip but then again ive never understood LOMCN's staff or its VIP's , lifco's site should of been done years ago, dunno why ppl expecting new smods to bring in release and "what are they gonna do to take mir forward" since when do ppl who mod a forum need to bring mir forward? Prai does *** all so does jealy all mods do *** all towards mir and none of them even play it anymore bar 1 or 2

oO Please find an example of me spamming with useless posts.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Don't think the last part was really needed and it's not something a SMOD would say, just need to control your replys.

Oh come on that was in jest! As Mental was calling someone else a dickhead by mistake as he got the 2 mixed up. Regardless of that I'm not a mod so why would I talk like one? I've said numerous times that I behave differently when in a position of responsibility.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
LOL! Next you'll be saying that they cannot take a **** either... Look, I run a forum too, infact... its fairly large and thankfully I have numerous years of experience when it comes to running it but really Skyline is new to this so he is going to make mistakes, also words are words so... If i was going to give a position such as a super moderator to anyone it would be a well known person within the community, not some random person who doesn't interact.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
LOL! Next you'll be saying that they cannot take a **** either... Look, I run a forum too, infact... its fairly large and thankfully I have numerous years of experience when it comes to running it but really Skyline is new to this so he is going to make mistakes, also words are words so... If i was going to give a position such as a super moderator to anyone it would be a well known person within the community, not some random person who doesn't interact.
In fairness, twister is not a random person... He's been a mod here for a while now. Luckily he keeps him self to himself and doesn't get involved with the arguments.

I've given him the chance to prove he's enough to be a supermod, if it doesn't work out then so be it.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Oh come on that was in jest! As Mental was calling someone else a dickhead by mistake as he got the 2 mixed up. Regardless of that I'm not a mod so why would I talk like one? I've said numerous times that I behave differently when in a position of responsibility.

First you need to show the admin that your worthy for the job, you can't say "il behave differently when i have the position" lol.

Mental you really run RZ? lol news to me.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Every one arguing here, Its good to argue if Twisterdmk will be remove from super moderator, but it wont happen so useless to do.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
First you need to show the admin that your worthy for the job, you can't say "il behave differently when i have the position" lol.

Mental you really run RZ? lol news to me.

My experience should speak for that aspect.

So what are you suggesting? We waste another 3 months or whatever while I try my hardest not to call anyone a dickhead? Or we do like everyone else has suggested and trial me like twister and you can see for yourself? Decisions....

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
My experience should speak for that aspect.

So what are you suggesting? We waste another 3 months or whatever while I try my hardest not to call anyone a dickhead? Or we do like everyone else has suggested and trial me like twister and you can see for yourself? Decisions....

Am unsure why you say wasting another 3 months because SMOD wont improve the forum, thats all down to the Admin and public, if you have ideas then put them forward. You been made VIP now so you know you gained respect from Skyline and if you really want the position as we all can see you do then just wait until we need another SMOD.
I personally would like to see you under a mod spot to see how you get on, maybe MIR3 section before going to SMOD, try putting it forward to Skyline am sure he will listen.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Well there will be a Mir2 mod to replace preacher who has not been online since June, but that choice has already been made.

There could well be a spot for Mir3 Mod to replace twister.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Am unsure why you say wasting another 3 months because SMOD wont improve the forum, thats all down to the Admin and public, if you have ideas then put them forward. You been made VIP now so you know you gained respect from Skyline and if you really want the position as we all can see you do then just wait until we need another SMOD.
I personally would like to see you under a mod spot to see how you get on, maybe MIR3 section before going to SMOD, try putting it forward to Skyline am sure he will listen.

On the contrary though I don't think I've gained any respect at all. I should've been VIP by default and have been asking for it to be instated for some time (I've asked about it 3 times in 2 years), so I feel more like I'm being bought off now. Which, if anything is disrespectful. :(

I'm not going to barter, my cards are on the table take it or leave it.

Unfortunately for us all, I think Skyline has chosen the latter option!

Edit (yay): I say 'think' because nothing's actually been said to me!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I'd like Tai to mod mir3, as he is worth a trial and I know how being a mod changes your attitude and what not. It'll be good for the both of us and the section.

Get on the totenpole.

And I was thinking about VIP today and your name came to me along with a few others. Hopefully VIP is going to be improved and more members elgible for it.

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
On the contrary though I don't think I've gained any respect at all. I should've been VIP by default and have been asking for it to be instated for some time (I've asked about it 3 times in 2 years), so I feel more like I'm being bought off now. Which, if anything is disrespectful. :(

I'm not going to barter, my cards are on the table take it or leave it.

Unfortunately for us all, I think Skyline has chosen the latter option!
VIP was not been used, the section had been hidden and been a VIP meant nothing.

I've brought VIP back, want to utilise it more and have added you as you say you want to help LOMCN - Now is your chance as a VIP to help out and prove your self.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
In fairness, twister is not a random person... He's been a mod here for a while now. Luckily he keeps him self to himself and doesn't get involved with the arguments.

I've given him the chance to prove he's enough to be a supermod, if it doesn't work out then so be it.

I didn't see him moderating Mir 3 forums, never.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
VIP was not been used, the section had been hidden and been a VIP meant nothing.

I've brought VIP back, want to utilise it more and have added you as you say you want to help LOMCN - Now is your chance as a VIP to help out and prove your self.

And a good idea it is, one which is on my list in fact (albeit with a little more to it), but apologies if I didn't make this clear in my main post, but me helping you was supposed to encourage you to help me in return.

Give & take, nothing comes for free...which is effectively what you're asking now :/

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
And a good idea it is, one which is on my list in fact (albeit with a little more to it), but apologies if I didn't make this clear in my main post, but me helping you was supposed to encourage you to help me in return.

Give & take, nothing comes for free...which is effectively what you're asking now :/

Well you can't bribe your way into a mod spot... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.