Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Well you can't bribe your way into a mod spot... lol

Not quite what I meant...

Sanity already pointed out that I've got a history here. Therefore you need to see that I've got things that I can bring to the table that others don't.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
what do u bring to the table? u dont even play mir anyway just goto another forum and be a mod

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
I'm pretty confused as to what will be 'brought' to lomcn if you are made mod.

Also if you are ever made mod, will you stop spelling my name wrong?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
And I was thinking about VIP today and your name came to me along with a few others. Hopefully VIP is going to be improved and more members elgible for it.

fail to see why he should be vip? when ppl like ben aint even vip

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

He was mod for lomcn a while back, if you leave or get taken off then you get moved to VIP status but Tai never, i think..

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
what do u bring to the table? u dont even play mir anyway just goto another forum and be a mod

I've already talked about that. And thanks but I do still play mir sometimes and even run servers!

I'm pretty confused as to what will be 'brought' to lomcn if you are made mod.

I'm being vague but needs must, basically more than anyone else has claimed to.

Celcius said:
Also if you are ever made mod, will you stop spelling my name wrong

Never! I do that on purpose to wind you up!

That's actually one of the things I want to change, how the whole VIP thing works.

mapadale

Have to get ym pennys worth in on this, as by choice foer SMod = Bad move their - No offence but Twisted couldn't even keep the Mir3 section clean.

As for Prai as Mir3 Mod, what does he actually know about this section.

Jesus if your going to choose mods for sections, actually make sure they are suited to that section in the first place.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
In fairness, twister is not a random person... He's been a mod here for a while now. Luckily he keeps him self to himself and doesn't get involved with the arguments.

I've given him the chance to prove he's enough to be a supermod, if it doesn't work out then so be it.

Thats one benefit i guess, no bias from him given nobody knows who he is.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ive never really understood the VIP or staff on lomcn either really, most of it seems to come from being "pals" with the admins on msn if ne thing lol.

some of the mod and smod choices on here are really bad, and i dont see why ppl like tai are even VIP? why is he VIP? what makes u VIP lol?

half the ppl that are VIP dont even play or have ne interest in mir...

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
i wanna know why skyline got to choose whos smod.

skyline biggest mini hitler on here.

but yea, twister couldnt even keep mir3 section clear of spam and abuse, so GL keeping whole forums clean.

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
The Mir3 section as is, hasn't been looked after correctly for some time. Kaori is never here due to commitments with RL and the fact she had a baby, Twisted never really made any impact within the Mir3 section and for him to go from being a Mod to SMod wasn't the best choice to make. A mod should be someone who is active to the forums and knows what they need to be doing in relation to the section they should be a mod for, so having Prai as a mod for mir3 is a bit of a "Who is he" kind of thing.

I do agree about Tai possibly being mod, yes he's been a bit of a twat on the forum and isn't really a people person, but hay if your making people like Twisted a SMod, then what do you have to lose with making Tai a mod.

Reactions: Tai

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Don't really understand the logic in making someone who's not exactly active a smod, but i will wish him the best of luck. If i had my way i'd do a complete staff revamp :P half are inactive, some argue with one another over there files and cry, cause arguements, post useless and irrelevant posts... could say lots more but i won't lol

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Tai spams every section with useless posts dunno why hes even a LOMCN Vip but then again ive never understood LOMCN's staff or its VIP's , lifco's site should of been done years ago, dunno why ppl expecting new smods to bring in release and "what are they gonna do to take mir forward" since when do ppl who mod a forum need to bring mir forward? Prai does *** all so does jealy all mods do *** all towards mir and none of them even play it anymore bar 1 or 2
What you say matters so much to us, keep blessing us with your words of wisdom, please.

I'll just set you right a moment here; so what you're saying is that even if neither myself nor Prai don't play mir anymore (which isn't true, we both played & enjoyed Elysian when it was up...) we can't mod a forum? That's like saying you can't be the leader of a drug rehabilitation centre unless you're a smackhead.

Mental you really run RZ? lol news to me.
Talk about head in the sand dude!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
This thread has gone on long enough now for you all to gie your opinions.

twisted has been given the chance to prove himself, if he fails to be active enough then someone else will be given the opportunity.

Good luck twisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.