• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XmakoX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2003
weown mir2 is gone. nd wont be bak

no one getting the files, dont ask me y cause i dont know.

so there no point posting somthing along the lines " i want weown bak :'("

EnemeyX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
I live In My House
XmakoX said:
bah, lol money hard to get, r u stupid? i make 100k each hunt nearlly

nd enemyX eat **** weown mir2 was like weown ei is now.. it took a while to catch on 10-20 players on a time. then laters on we got more pplz so shut up unless u know what u talking about

/blizzard
m8 m8 on mir 2 WE GET LVL 30 in 3-5 hours >.> and on Ei faster but i dont like it cuz Ei aint that kool if u lvlin hard "NO CHALLENG"! . thats all i ment not lvling hard -_-''

Deepthroat1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
who eva made this poll is not going to make a point or anything simply because WeOwn Ei has just gone public and im playin it atm so they would not put ei in trash and turn back to Mir2. also the Ei needs allot of updates

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
XmakoX said:
weown mir2 is gone. nd wont be bak

no one getting the files, dont ask me y cause i dont know.

so there no point posting somthing along the lines " i want weown bak :'("

I made this poll as an OPINION, everyone has a right to express their opinions. I say whatever I want to say. Last time I checked this forum wasn't a sign of dictatorship. So here goes...

"I want WeOwn back to Mir2"

DeepThroat said:
who eva made this poll is not going to make a point or anything simply because WeOwn Ei has just gone public and im playin it atm so they would not put ei in trash and turn back to Mir2. also the Ei needs allot of updates

I wasn't trying to make a point. If you would have taken 10 seconds out of your I'm sure VERY busy life. You would have read my opening post.

This poll was expressing OPINION's. Some of you people seem like you are to scared to do so. Or just jump on the person who does.

"Quick, He's showing FREE-WILL. Lets get him!"

Status
Not open for further replies.