What are the English names of these equipment and skills?

smoochy boys on tour

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
I'm sorry, I am currently the legend of mir2 version, I have encountered some problems and need your help. It is that there are some equipment and skills in the legend. I don't know how they are called in English. I hope that friends who know will help me list it, thank you very much , For future reference
*********************************************************************************************************************
Who knows how to write the alternate English names of these two sets?Helmets, helmets, jewelry,,,,,,,,
1 Taoist use)
View attachment 26432
2 Taoist use)
View attachment 26434
***********************************************************************************************************************
Skills and simple descriptions
3:Falling down like a flame like a meteor (Mage use)
View attachment 26433
4:
A single attack, a strong flame,(Mage use)
View attachment 26435
5:
Can double their spells,(Taoist use)

View attachment 26436

6 Drain the opponent's blood through spells to replenish your own HP(Taoist use)

View attachment 26437
7:
Inflict a blood red afterimage attack on the opponent, (war use)
View attachment 26438
I remember crafting those sets on euro, there was RedJade set WhiteGold set and I’m pretty sure that was Nephrite set, there are also (H) versions of these sets which had better stats :)

Gokay888

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 2, 2021
在 90% 的情况下,我认为翻译后的韩文名字不等于英文名。

你真正从中得到的只是一个翻译得很差的名字,这在许多较新的系列中都很明显。

为他们制作自己的英文名字要好得多。
名字有一些技巧,英文很难找到合适的单词,或者需要一个句子,或者需要很长的表达,所以选择一个合适的英文名字也很困难

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
If you're making a server which is going to have English translations then i'm sure people will be more than happy to make up some English names for you.