What bosses did you take down solo on Euro?

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
More like which you couldn't solo.

Does having 2 clients logged in playing a tao + wiz/war count as solo? If so that includes;
Oma King & Oma King Spirit.

Otherwise it was just Evil Mir which we needed 3 players for, or Yimoogi which needed the whole of Phoenix Server.

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
More like which you couldn't solo.

Does having 2 clients logged in playing a tao + wiz/war count as solo? If so that includes;
Oma King & Oma King Spirit.

Otherwise it was just Evil Mir which we needed 3 players for, or Yimoogi which needed the whole of Phoenix Server.
Did you try Fox boss solo? I never had the balls haha

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
Did you try Fox boss solo? I never had the balls haha

Yeah although it was actually pretty easy.
The thing with that boss was the mobs, so if you set up the KR it wasn't really an issue.
If I ran there solo and teled in to a mess of a KR, got a rough recall it could easily be curtains. But if the KR was how I left it - the boss would be a piece of piss solo.

Reactions: Chriz

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Chriz, I remember killing lords on arti on a sunday night.......somehow they havent spawned today........
Lucky, I dont get chance to play games much these days, its either work, looking after kids or spending hours in hospital. Alright for some haha. I've got to spend the next two hours trying to get my kids to sleep.

timeaway123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2015
Lucky, I dont get chance to play games much these days, its either work, looking after kids or spending hours in hospital. Alright for some haha. I've got to spend the next two hours trying to get my kids to sleep.
thats all well and good but we all waiting for lords

• Haha
Reactions: MonoxideLenny

horton

Bitter Berry
Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2007
euro had no updates and the players outlevelled the content and so were able to solo bosses. Dont know cos cant make an account or speak the language but would like to bet few bosses get solo'd on korean or other asian servers. Anyone got infor on this?
Mia worked out how to solo many bosses. Doesnt get much recognition for that

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Yeah although it was actually pretty easy.
The thing with that boss was the mobs, so if you set up the KR it wasn't really an issue.
If I ran there solo and teled in to a mess of a KR, got a rough recall it could easily be curtains. But if the KR was how I left it - the boss would be a piece of piss solo.
Ahhh god old Fox Boss.
Even with a group, if that KR was a mess and you got a recall it was rough.

Khazard - I used to log my warrior off just outside the door for KR and login for every RS, sorry :D
My real life mate used to camp Khaz on Dragon Server.
There was him (uraki3) and another called Shockwave. They both at times had Khazard on lockdown.

If my memory serves me right, think he had the chance of a decent drop? Nothing mega but the odd drop to gain you a few mill.

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
My real life mate used to camp Khaz on Dragon Server.
There was him (uraki3) and another called Shockwave. They both at times had Khazard on lockdown.

If my memory serves me right, think he had the chance of a decent drop? Nothing mega but the odd drop to gain you a few mill.
Yep, Level 43 weps, super rare tho.. never got one and killed thousands lol.. p server was less contested :p

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Yep, Level 43 weps, super rare tho.. never got one and killed thousands lol.. p server was less contested :p
Level 43 weapons were something I never achieved on Mir.

Taking out Woomataurus on a 40+ Tao alone was quite the fun. Once you had curse and red / green poisoned the boss, he was going to be gone.

Reactions: Chriz