What do you look for in Mir3?

smoochy boys on tour

Element111

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hi everyone. The question is as follows: What do you look for in Mir3?

What do you enjoy? Are you enjoying the fact that you have a character that can activate magic?

Do you just like seeing your damage numbers go up? lol

Do you like the town scenery and mountains?

Do you like increasing your stats on the weapon, etc?

Do you like the hunt?

What do you enjoy most? Group hunting, solo? Guild wars, sieges?

Do you stay because of friends you can make and the enemies?

What would make this game more meaningful and enjoyable?
What are your highlights?

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Alot of no no's you can find on this thread here:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
My main thing: Make sure the server feels polished and finished! (also that thread above gave me so much valuable feedback!)

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
For me it depends on those first few steps when you log in for the first time.

Most mir 3 servers feel awful for running around.

Element111

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 9, 2016
For me it depends on those first few steps when you log in for the first time.

Most mir 3 servers feel awful for running around.
If you mean like the common 3.55 running lag then I feel you! Lol. Never had this problem on zircon types
Post automatically merged:

My main thing: Make sure the server feels polished and finished! (also that thread above gave me so much valuable feedback!)
Like a ruby 🤗 Always a great feeling

clintbeastwood

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2016
I look for something as close to gsp or original as possible. Not all the customisations that people put in.

I like exp rate x 1. Drop rate x 1 or 2.

andchaos

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 23, 2021
Same for me,
close to original as possible, I think the best version for me was the GSP 1.4.2.323 with classic menu, full skill set and the Assassin class avaible and the Exp x 1, Drop x 1 , Gold x 1 configuration.

Newer Versions feel some how differen in they game play, they animations seems also faster, but not in the good way, it's not like running more smooth, but more like they missing some frames of animation, well at lease what it seems to me. Definitely i favorize also the old equipment menu and the Skill Tree menu over the new skill menu that is just listing the skills. I like new content in form of new quests, maps, enemies, skills, items but only when it's additional content that not overrides the original content.

I also liked the Crafting maschine that was avaible on some servers, where some enemies could drop crafting instructions for concreat items, it's made all the Drops more usefull then just selling them.

I definetly enjoy more solo play and grinding, still Guild expeditions was fun, but playing with othes is offten just waiting for others, it was fine while i was a kid, but now when i find the time to play, then i prefer just to turn some music on and go solo grind.