What game are you currently playing on?

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
League of Legends

Then anything that can keep me occupied on Game Pass which is Conan atm (its a bit like ark but more fantasy setting)
I mixed and matched last night with Xbox.

WWE 2k20 and then 30 minutes of Quake.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
forza motorsport 7 Euro truck sim2 (online) snow runner farming sim 22 having a logitech G920 with heavy equip side panel brings these games to life it really does make all the diference Extreme mir3. I also have many many more games but these are my main ones at the moment

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Downloaded NW again last night going on the fresh server, let me know if you're on it?

Always play Destiny 2 on and off, and just got the new COD which is fun tbf.

Hopefully these keep me going until Primordial or Euro Reborn come out :p
Dry Tree here, unfortunally

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
FIFA 23 and occasionally Rocket League while I wait for Dragonflight release

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Any xbox live dudes here?

Just trying to get past WWE 2k20 with not long left.

leoedward

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 26, 2022
Originally, I didn't pay attention to this kind of text messages but after clicking this link now i want to say something i introduced Bit Squad In this game, players will explore various planets in the game, obtain powerful props and equipment, defeat different types of enemies, and save the galaxies, planets, and the rich elements of the universe, endless loops, and various endings. is a very attractive selling point. The screen of this game adopts a 2D perspective. I feel that it is necessary to use dual joysticks to shoot and move, and then use some other function buttons to complete the operation. Then the player only needs to select a hero to enter the level at the beginning, and all the growth content All are in checkpoint. More importantly, all the weapons in the game are randomly dropped, from ordinary pistols, rifles to various melee weapons, and even outrageous equipment that can shoot sharks, which is quite interesting.

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Originally, I didn't pay attention to this kind of text messages but after clicking this link now i want to say something i introduced Bit Squad In this game, players will explore various planets in the game, obtain powerful props and equipment, defeat different types of enemies, and save the galaxies, planets, and the rich elements of the universe, endless loops, and various endings. is a very attractive selling point. The screen of this game adopts a 2D perspective. I feel that it is necessary to use dual joysticks to shoot and move, and then use some other function buttons to complete the operation. Then the player only needs to select a hero to enter the level at the beginning, and all the growth content All are in checkpoint. More importantly, all the weapons in the game are randomly dropped, from ordinary pistols, rifles to various melee weapons, and even outrageous equipment that can shoot sharks, which is quite interesting.
That's a very detailed description.

Is it on Xbox?

Just blasted Quake where now I am on E3M5: Wind Tunnels.

Who knows, on my next round, I might beat the game.
Completed original Quake on Xbox.

Left to do WWE 2k20 until the end of my career as a created superstar. Only like 16 matches till the end.

Last edited:

HughesStewart

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 12, 2023
PUBG is a game that I love playing. The concept of a massive battle royale game where players fight to be the last one standing seemed like a lot of fun. I discovered this game while scrolling through sky coach and I knew I had to give it a try. What I love most about PUBG is you can play on PC, console, and even on mobile devices. The teamwork and strategy required to outlast the competition are both challenging and satisfying. I also enjoy the tension and thrill of being in the final circle and fighting for survival. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a thrilling and exciting gaming experience.

Last edited:

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Cheeky user posting on a thread over 2 months old lol

I just fired up Modern Warfare 3 on the 360 on Sunday so thats now my play time :D

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Wemade need to get there act together with these servers by tomorrow.

But yes MirM playing hopefully now and next Diablo 4 in June. FF7 Rebirth in the winter.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
hogwarts legacy hopefully soon
I'm hopping on this bandwagon too. I'm just a little bit gutted its not multiplayer, and that I've been hearing some negative stuff which has held me back buying it. Nevertheless, my partners an absolute Harry Potter nerd so I'll be buying it.

Reactions: Sanjian