What Mir3 Client to use with CD3.55 - CD3.56

KingHades

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2005
Using CD3.56 server.

Hello peeps question as title. what client should i use with the CD 3.55 or CD 3.56 server files. was playing around with these the other day. managed to get ingame with a modified private server configuration, but had error of no stats in game. now i can't even connect to the game. i can log in with my user name and pass, can also select character but when connecting to the game server says diconnected. client just freezes saying connecting to game. CD server is setup on a LAN win server 2003, client running on win vista

thanks

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Using CD3.56 server.

Hello peeps question as title. what client should i use with the CD 3.55 or CD 3.56 server files. was playing around with these the other day. managed to get ingame with a modified private server configuration, but had error of no stats in game. now i can't even connect to the game. i can log in with my user name and pass, can also select character but when connecting to the game server says diconnected. client just freezes saying connecting to game. CD server is setup on a LAN win server 2003, client running on win vista

thanks
Sounds like
A) u havent cracked crueldragon
B) login gate has wrong IP

Upvote 0

KingHades

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2005
game server loads up fine no errors. netcheck 3.560425 and loader 3.560425 seem to load. and i was in gamewith my modifed zentaur client. but after messing around because i had stats displayd 0 i could not reconnect and get ingame.

Upvote 0