What would u think of this server?

smoochy boys on tour

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Start lvl 33

E-A-C-H mob gives 1 exp only

There are like 17 lvl books dropped from different mobs and are used for lvling.Example:
Lvl34 book gets u from lvl34 to lvl35*Lvl44 book from lvl44 to lvl45 etc.
These books will be dropped from normal mobs but bosses would have a higher chance.
Obviously the higher lvl books will be more rare.

Items:Normal mir items but kinda stronger but still warriors shouldn't go over 100dc wizards over 50mc and taos over 50sc.Rares should be rares.Very rares lol!!

Gold:should be rare as well.

Drops:bosses should drop Gold bars(rare tho) and only like 3-4 items(not all rare obviously).Mobs should drop only books(quite rare tho) and gold.

Obviously server would include dual summon,cave tele etc.

Well all the above require much GM involving cause they will do the lvling lol and much hexing.But i believe it will be a cool server and most of all a server with some new ideas.

I would really like to know how many of ya like this idea?

Btw i cant create this server cause i know absolutely nothing about making mir servers but i would be happy if some1 would make that idea a real cool mir server.

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Sounds odd tho, Woudnt be to bad if it was made that lower levels books wernt rare, but as it gets higher, sorta rarish but not to rare cause killin harder mobs. But yeah doesnt sound to bad actually :P

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
E-A-C-H mob? A mob called E, A, C, H or EACH?

1exp per monster do you mean? Sorry if im sounding dumb lol, just didnt understand the first bit.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
=/ i dunno, could be pretty uinfair.

Some one has been hunting for about 3 hours, and noob comes along, kills one mob...gets a book lol.

U kno what would be good, lvl20-21 book, 21-22 book ect ect, then if u get lvl41-42 book and only lvl32 u can sell or keep ect ;), would be good

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
but wouldnt it kinda ruin the point of leveling?

you goto a cave you gain exp. you could be there for a whole day and not gain a single %. then a noob could come and level upto 40 in one mob..

its not that its unfair, its just unpractical in my opinion.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Lvl books would be 34-35 37-38 41-42 etc.Obviously u need to be lvl38 for example to use the 38-39 book.A lvl33 cant lvl to 39 using a lvl 38-39 book.
An idea to make the above idea work without the need of Gm's lvling chars(which might lead to gm corruption):
First of all u need to hex the exp so that 1exp=10.000exp
Put an npc who teles u to a place where u can spawn a lvl38-39hen for example which can give up to 32.000exp.So 32.000x10.000=32.000.000exp which can be adjusted to exp needed for each lvl.But to do that all other mobs should give 0exp.

Btw with a server using the above a brand new aspect of the game would come up.
GUILD-LEVELING!!!
a guild could go to a place lets say ZT and get books for who actually needs em.

About being fair/unfair.No m8 it wouldn't be either fair or unfair.It would be RANDOM.

Say a low lvl finds a high lvl book he can sell it or keep it for l8r.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
good idea i think, but, better if GM lvls them.

Would take alot of log checks tho, to make sure a person was lvld to the correct lvl ect, and gms hve 2 giv the book back to the Admin of the server to proove it, and check all logs ect ect.

And also need at leats 1 GM on for the mojarity of the day.

mrj6000

sounds ok, but i probably wouldnt play :(, i prefer the normal lvling system.