Whats up.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
why would he take out ammys ect thats won from wars? you have your stone pads ammy (gem) what ever you want to call it. from mudwall or sabuk wall or a exp buff yeah? those fights people spend millions on pots ect to win those wars for the guild. why should the top or 2nd guild not benefit for winning said war? it was part of the war right>? i mean if oks paralord (lords) ect each drop the ammy stone gem* Then i dont see what the issue from mudwall or sw giving said prizes. But yano each to there own :p personally i loved fighting every mw as had a chance to pk other peoples items.
And besides it broke up the leveling and boss cycles you had to prepare to fight for 30min war could not just turn up with a few and take had to do a plan ( well at this time there was like 300+playing and about 80-100 at mw fights.

You can have different types of rewards that are as worthy.

I dont like being forced to hunt in a low tier cave because
-my tao m8 is either busy or afk
-my guild didnt have enough people online so for the next 6hrs i am losing 30-30 stats
-my guild is busy for rift

I am pretty sure ben is creative enough to not be forced to make a guy with mir kit less powerful than someone in shop items because of the above.

You could for example give exp/drop buffs or access to a cave.

People in mir enjoy fights no matter the reward. I dont think the reason of sw fights were the perks it gave.

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
ginko and border i think bro. yeah i loved putting pro ring on the tao and going ham on questions lmao hazeem on splinta wanted to answer them all time but he would die every time without fail xD think was you me and jim *lilwizz* wasnt it? fastest takers i seen xD i can remember jim belling me at like 10 at night like yo we need you i said well youve lost the ****** cause im at pub xD
Hazem always cracked he couldnt pass q2 lol.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
i see what you mean. i dont get how that makes any difference in PvP, as when your moving or running its the same.
either way, if people say it makes a difference, I'll make the change in my source so it matches

Whatever Hany and Valkyrie are doing is between them, all i can confirm is that hany and I are working together on a server
Zircon Old Skool ?:)

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
the rewards where a massive reason for the fights, you didn't want the opponents having them items giving stupid stats when the pk bosses spawned straight after the wars. Just needs balancing as they were stupidly op on 3h, the guild that was already the strongest hence winning then got a massive stat boost,Was more than enough pk at oks, paralord, mirking ,ben hany 3h etc.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
if thats a bump for me to update, then all i have to say is these things take time
my aim is not for some quick pop up server

Oh don't worry Ben, only 1 or 2 servers have actually done something with the files they are being treated to.

Even Mir3, whilst now popular again because of Jamies release to make the version playable again, have had nothing done to them outside of their standard databases.

Personally still a bigger fan of Mir3 (The variety a decent server owner could bring when involving elements is insane, but no one has taken advantage of it yet), but seems the biggest cry is for a Mir2 server at the moment i think...not sure whether thats due to the over saturation of database copies, and lack of Mir2 ones...or just because people are missing Mir2 lol.

Low rate is out of the question, not enough dedication left in the community. Without something decent and achievable in the span of a month, no one is interested...the slow grind is dead as a door nail, silver plates please!

But welcome back, and if you're on the prowl of creation again...treat us to something nice and fresh.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Even Mir3, whilst now popular again because of Jamies release to make the version playable again, have had nothing done to them outside of their standard databases.

Complete bullshit, my files have had a **** tonne added to them 'outside of their standard databases'

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Oh don't worry Ben, only 1 or 2 servers have actually done something with the files they are being treated to.

Personally still a bigger fan of Mir3 (The variety a decent server owner could bring when involving elements is insane, but no one has taken advantage of it yet), but seems the biggest cry is for a Mir2 server at the moment i think...not sure whether thats due to the over saturation of database copies, and lack of Mir2 ones...or just because people are missing Mir2 lol.

Low rate is out of the question, not enough dedication left in the community. Without something decent and achievable in the span of a month, no one is interested...the slow grind is dead as a door nail, silver plates please!

But welcome back, and if you're on the prowl of creation again...treat us to something nice and fresh.

Mir2 always had the large crowd.
Always i have ppls contacting me or saying in game "man mir2 pvp is more interesting, WTF is beckon? assault is OP"

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Complete bullshit, my files have had a **** tonne added to them 'outside of their standard databases'

Let’s be real, no Jamie = no Mir 3, zenx would be shite as ****, and I doubt you woulda used the old files

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

If you say so lol, all he has to do is read your main post with all the "changes" and know what i'm talking about.

I wrote more but...can't be arsed with having to read the defensive response lol.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Didn’t you start out with just the “basic” database though? Yes you’ve added to it and most likely adjusted parts but still the core is zircon you didn’t build the server from nothing, maybe I’m wrong I don’t play Mir 3

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Think majority of people prefer mir2 PvP as there’s less reliance on mental spells and more on actual ability , and majority of bens server are PvP orientated or at least reward good PvP , so mir2 it is !

Need something new and fresh though , the last 5/6 mir 2 servers have all been **** and the mir3 servers are all the same **** with a different exp table

Need a server that combines all the potential good features from the last couple years of **** mir servers , and a Gm who actually gives a ****