Whats up.

smoochy boys on tour

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
LR servers can drag too much, and that's why we slowly increased rates across the board to give it a slightly faster paced feel (as the majority don't have insane amounts of time to invest to get better rewards) - but they still need to be 'rarer' items for the people that do commit more time

(I dont believe in these communist server suggestions where if someone puts 1h or 10h in a day there should be a minimal difference between their characters)

I would say that a Decent Med Rate is needed, and for me I would love to see how someone delivers a successful one!
I have a lot of ideas on how I would produce one due to copious amounts of hindsight from TPR

Looking forward to seeing what you produce :)

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Hurry up. Mir 2 is in shambles.
Agree. Beyond shambles. i dont think people realise how many users this will get once opens. cause i for one will be playing this no doubt. just dont wanna see that plain old mir 2 feel like lets go bugcave, wooma temple / zt ! oh then we get fox and redcave wooooooo. shite.
I dont need to tell you this as your other servers wasn't like this but please just rename / change it up i think thats why half these mir servers recently have failed. goodluck. looking after christmass time yh? or june?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
so you mean you dont want to go to omacave? hmmm... maybe i need to start again.

honestly I'm with you that it should be new, but some like some familiarity. So I've tried to do a bit of both.
i also dont want to use a really nice map, on a level 0-10 thats going to take 10mins.

i toyed with the idea of just putting start level at 40, but then it just feels a bit unprofessional.
so there will be a day or so of "nostalgia" before you see newer content

maybe i should put up a discussion poll in upcomming to discus further and gather ideas and feedback

Reactions: Abdozaki

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
so you mean you dont want to go to omacave? hmmm... maybe i need to start again.

honestly I'm with you that it should be new, but some like some familiarity. So I've tried to do a bit of both.
i also dont want to use a really nice map, on a level 0-10 thats going to take 10mins.

i toyed with the idea of just putting start level at 40, but then it just feels a bit unprofessional.

maybe i should put up a discussion poll in upcomming to discus further and gather ideas and feedback

He just mean's Euro Clone is particular which you never do anyway, i feel him nobody wants to be 33+ hunting the same old PB / Red cave / Fox rinse and repeat bullshit. Valkyrie did a great job at staying away from anything euro and it worked damn well.

I kinda liked 3hero's when you added 40Euro weapons as a super rare weapon set end game, think they was like 170 to use remember Muh had the first one i think and it looked pretty dope because there was barely any Euro skins in your servers.

Reactions: astrix

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
what Exp u looking at for the server and what kind or game shop (Hopefully no gear Boxes again ahaha)
Post automatically merged:

an what rough time frame u looking at before xmas or beginning of the new year

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011

Basically what piff said glad to see over the years of me asking some one has took note :P.
i just did a massive paragraph then deleted it................................................................................ im legit fuming. xD maybe ill re write it later. fml

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
The nostalgia in this thread is unreal, some proper old faces in here.

I’ll put my 10p worth in, seeing as I’ve been ghost on any Mir server since 4H... bring back OS, the end.

/Bench

Reactions: Abdozaki

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Bring back OldSkool item boxes

Loved the item boxes imo. All the high ping arabs used to drop all their donated kit so it all worked out xD

Also everybody had access to it, was nice everybody had access to items for donation and not the odd few who'd pm the GM with crazy offers.
Post automatically merged:

What kind of boxes are that? Sorry I did not play mir2

You'd get set boxs of items,for x amount of £ you could get a box which would have the full kit inside ( was always 1 below the top tier kit )

Then normally the top tier kit would be in random boxs, where it was high price for a box and only 1 item came out and it was random.

• Haha
Reactions: shinsutso

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Aye defiantly one of the best things pking them freshly donated items. Loved the Fact everything from pads mount exp pots ect was all obtainable from bosses and not only gg. Also could drop upon being pked. Never like the fact of some one being able to donate for something that cant be dropped . little things to take in mind again :)