Whats up.

SheSeemedLvl18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2015
so you mean you dont want to go to omacave? hmmm... maybe i need to start again.

honestly I'm with you that it should be new, but some like some familiarity. So I've tried to do a bit of both.
i also dont want to use a really nice map, on a level 0-10 thats going to take 10mins.

i toyed with the idea of just putting start level at 40, but then it just feels a bit unprofessional.
so there will be a day or so of "nostalgia" before you see newer content

maybe i should put up a discussion poll in upcomming to discus further and gather ideas and feedback

Or you can make the 1-40 be like 40-80 and Start 40 and 80 is the new 40 :D

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Its a shame he closed it, geeked lvl 96 on that bad boy, nobody was anywhere near.

I was playing Pink end game, that char was 2nd ingame tried to catch you for awhile soloin ZT 7th but it was just so hard because you had the only Blizz, that Blizz / Orbital combo was ******* crazy, Did get StormEscape just before you though :P That **** was op aswell, Blink + StormEscape nobody could catch me haha, also did mental damage at level 3 PVE

if Lee never quit pink early you'd never of caught him xD That dude was a ******* machine hit 90 whilst people was just getting 85. Think Mart did a bunch of that leveling though.

Hands down best server of recent times and it's not even remotely close.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
who ever else was on blue and pink was utter lil clowns spewed the most random shite trying to act hard. This is also after pink went red and dropped 80% of his kit from stone to arm wep ect . I was afk in sz tabbed it all i didnt have to return anything. but i did. fact him or who ever acted a cock after i returned 300quid+of kit back says it all. amount of people said let me log on your char ill say it wasnt you. Tbh if i knew what shite was going to be spewed after i would of just threw the items away lol. For me valk didnt come close to one of the best was defo good but drops was being changed to often when something was obtained and few select people having knowledge leaked about drops server going down / camping bosses on rs knowingly it was going down ruined it abit. Also the top tier bosses wasnt even dropping any thing close to what the mobs / lower subs was dropping. i can remember 80% of the good weps ect was from mobs. my 1st curse book ingame came off crystal spiders dont think there was another ingame for like 2week+ drops seemed abit held bk. other than that was decent server defo not one of the best tho.

Anyway back on topic hope some of the ideas are looked at and implemented completely game changing compared to other servers. I hope couple week into the server mudwall ect gets added to. paralord oks low med high on global shouts ty again in advance. I think people are just waiting on a date 80% of people i spoke to have 0 clue but just want a date some what near. but ging off your replies am assuming this isnt going to be any time soon .

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Blue and pink sold too much gold to even compete kit and level wise sadly

He started off well then went dual tao wiz for $$$, could see the change in prices/deals/attitude (as @Adv bought off him)

Was doing 8 hour zt runs killing swamp and logging out, went pure base ac and every mob missed, every hit.

Could afk ff and leech the hp i lost from mobs in 1 hit...shieldless lol

Who ever thought of OB pre met was gifted, ive played a wiz/war/tao for a lot of years and the only skill that felt better was flamefield (on euro)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LOMValkyrie

martay1232

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
hahaha lukie you sad little man, you talk some **** dont you really.. i had voice clips of you going mental down the mic to lee lmao..."ILL COME SMASH YOU IRL" over a game lmao, why you so mad?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Don’t worry it will be making a return, working on it atm👍🏻👍🏻
woah... go make your own thread if you want to advertise your server meight :unsure:

Or you can make the 1-40 be like 40-80 and Start 40 and 80 is the new 40 :D
think logging in and being at level 40 makes the game feel cheap and unprofessional.
its just a number, there's no reason why you cant make level 1 be like level40 without it looking lazy

start level will be 1, it just wont be your usual euro clone

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Times have changed Ben the mir forum is a lot more open about other servers +other threads, its good to see what youre up against to be fair.

In honesty...the community hate people trying to leech members, we may be toxic but we arent that low!

Looks nice, i found the blue/yellow shield a bit...idk the word, iffy?

It would be a shame if these 2 servers clashed though .... as i have faith that both will grab a high UC

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Times have changed Ben the mir forum is a lot more open about other servers +other threads, its good to see what youre up against to be fair.

In honesty...the community hate people trying to leech members, we may be toxic but we arent that low!

It would be a shame if these 2 servers clashed though .... as i have faith that both will grab a high UC

:( Same i wanna play both while they're fresh.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Your be to busy on google translate de coding the NPCs to repair your sc0-1 mc0-1 rings. “You rolled war”

Reactions: Smidge

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

lol i dont really care it was only a joke, its not like this is a server advert thread
looks like even sprite is getting in on the action

also i agree its a shame to see 2 servers clash but certainly not rushing to beat anyone to the punch

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
It'll be an interesting year, if Valk, Bons server and Sapphire are all out in 2020.

All I care about is having a server to play, I can't play my own :(

Nyx

LOMCN Member
Feb 11, 2018
@WhyJewBanMe

For you

ignore my wizard skills i suck at wizard 😂

client is still a work in progress but you should be able to see the upgraded HD textures, youtube seems to have downgraded the quality slightly even at 1080p 60fps.

OMG this looks awesome! So clear and sharp!!! :D

Any ideas on when it will be released and what the rates will be (please be low / low mid)!!

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
@WhyJewBanMe

For you

ignore my wizard skills i suck at wizard 😂

client is still a work in progress but you should be able to see the upgraded HD textures, youtube seems to have downgraded the quality slightly even at 1080p 60fps.
omg those graphics are awesome, any news on when beta/open beta/testing pls?!