When she mugs you off.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Welcome back to episode 2.

When you lend your Mrs £200 and doesn't pay it back for 5 months and still hasn't.
When you get her a phone contract in my name.
When she maxes out her phone bill to £350 using premium services And I have to pay it.
When she maxes it out again to 300 and I'm the one paying it again.
When it will cost £300 To cancel the contract early.
When she owes you over £1,000.
When you finish with her and tell her you don't want a ******* penny.
When you think if turning gay is the answer.

Stay single people.

Reactions: Tai

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
Yeahhhh I mean you didn't really help yourself in those situations tbh bud xD

Like did you not think after a couple of times that things didn't seem right?

Reactions: Tai

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Setup a cap on the account?
They wouldn't let me claiming that my contract didn't have that option as that policy to do so was after after I tuck the contract out. I tried a few times but this time they have done it.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
£1000 for over 5 months of companionship and possibly upto 5 shags a week, coming in at a 100 shags costing a tenner a go? I’d say you had ya self a bargain son 😏

Now your left with possibly £100-£200 for 1 night on the razz with a 25% chance of pulling a shag, and even then if it results in a shag it’s probably gonna cost you another £100 for a cheeky Nando’s and cinema before she opens the gates....coming in at 1 shag every 4 ventures costing about £500+ a go? 😉

By the sounds of it the contract has expired....EE are doing good deals atm, pop yaself down there and grab her a new one and reel them £10 shags back in 💪🏻

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
£1000 for over 5 months of companionship and possibly upto 5 shags a week, coming in at a 100 shags costing a tenner a go? I’d say you had ya self a bargain son

Now your left with possibly £100-£200 for 1 night on the razz with a 25% chance of pulling a shag, and even then if it results in a shag it’s probably gonna cost you another £100 for a cheeky Nando’s and cinema before she opens the gates....coming in at 1 shag every 4 ventures costing about £500+ a go?

By the sounds of it the contract has expired....EE are doing good deals atm, pop yaself down there and grab her a new one and reel them £10 shags back in
Lmao

Popcorn she did mug u off but you're also just a mug dude wtf

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
I mean, we were good friends like 18 years ago getting pissed on the streets and in fields. that meant something and money shouldn't come inbetween but in the end it had to

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
When you lend your Mrs £200 and doesn't pay it back for 5 months and still hasn't. Straight on Judge Rinder
When you get her a phone contract in my name. Life Lesson
When she maxes out her phone bill to £350 using premium services And I have to pay it. Cancel the contract and cut your losses.
When she maxes it out again to 300 and I'm the one paying it again. Why didn't you cancel the contract?
When it will cost £300 To cancel the contract early. Better than paying Three Fiddy per month.
When she owes you over £1,000. Again, straight on Judge Rinder.
When you finish with her and tell her you don't want a ******* penny. Did you cancel the contract though?
When you think if turning gay is the answer. I wouldn't recommend it.

Stay single people. Word.