When will something different come out?

Join Discord

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
I havent played steady in a long time, mainly due to the fact that there is nothing worth playing, there are no servers that are failry good lvling ( Max lvl 50 ) on server, with a struggle to get to DC 100 and good group + solo hunts, also with vast lvling area's, its alway just set lvling area's for certain lvls, set kits for certain lvls and set bosses for the same, we need soething you want to put your time into and feel like you achieved summit when you get to lvl 40, or get a para/pro/clear/tele, also need to get rid of the kits for certain lvls and just keep normal items and add rares and a some mini rares so everyone has a unique kit and there is only 1 or 2 of the high lvl weapons ingame, it pushes people to hunt/refine/lvl more to be the best. The only server that has managed this was the first version on TUROK server and that has been dead for a long time, hopefully some1 will read this post and relise the same thing, anyway cheers just has the get that out

Sic :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
why dont u try making your own server if your going to complain at others?

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Brainskan is max level 50- rather hard levelling, our rares are rare and the server is balanced with most new spells and such. Completely new databases and a few added extra's, take a look on upcomming servers if interested.

And yeah, i also would recogmend DragonChron's as its a very professional server, loads of new features and looks rather nifty.

EDIT: oO taylors mate sic? heard alot about you from him. Didnt realise you played private servers? Thought you guys played euro?

/Fecian/Xanan

deuter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
u got banned on rz for cheating

say's enough about u

go play something els ****

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
why dont u try making your own server if your going to complain at others?

totally agree with this post. You seem to know what sort of server you want sooo why not try to make your own. Nothing can be better than something you have created surely?

Raptor Jesus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2006
I constantly tried to make servers like these back in the day, but they were always overshadowed by the lastest Alphafrozen severs where some idiot made it so every mob drops 2/3 DSS and stuff.

Currently, I would love to attempt a project with these new files, but Im pretty sure Im too out of sync to know what to do, and I doubt I could keep up the drive and ambition, especially considering my main account is banned.

WarHead

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 25, 2003
The only server that has managed this was the first version on TUROK server and that has been dead for a long time, hopefully some1 will read this post and relise the same thing, anyway cheers just has the get that out

Sic :)

Lo m8 long time no see :P

Nice to see you remember the old server lol.

Personally i think all servers are / will be made like your description in the first part of this thread, due to thats how they attract ppl to play it, the owners more concerned with a player count than a quality server ie: easy lvlin and ubber kit within 3 days max (not my thing ) = lots of ppl, as most ppl in the private server community are lazy.

Anyway this was brief look on this forum and cba typin anymore, server makers you gotta cater for all tastes :P g/l.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Bloody hell, didn't think I would see that face here ever again. There are many who loved (and still do) your old server :)