Join Discord

Which do you prefer in 2020?

• Total voters

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
For me it’s IPhone, recently got an Apple Watch Nike 5 which is good for me at work on construction sites quickly answering calls “or ignoring them” and good for tracking fitness walking from station to work...aslong as I don’t break it that is.

Imo IPhones - less buggy, more user friendly, looks nicer.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.... Brilliant phone. Camera is awesome!

I don't like apple brands as your very restricted but i do have to admit they are a lot more user friendly on the UI and the ease required to use them. I howerver prefer being able to install apps from off the app store. I use mine to download torrents on also to make life a little easier.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Samsung S20+ was looking at the IPhone but don't like how limiting IOS is

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
OnePlus 8 here, big fan of the OnePlus phones in general. Being in a job where I am using both Android and iOS devices everyday, I think they are both good... but the price for iOS isn't justifiable

Slaughterhouse

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2016
iphone 8+ only got it as i was working security and the screens massive so was nice to watch youtube and netflix on, contracts up looking at new phones now ******* bewildered is how i feel lol

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
Iv got a galaxy s10 - nice, n easy and upto date (ish in today's world)
Started like everyone with a crappy Nokia that we all secretly miss (snake!)
Have used iPhone in the early ish days but honestly, you couldn't pay me what they ask me to pay them to use an apple phone. So limited and over rated imo

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
iPhone 8+ still does the job perfectly. use an android 'device' for work hate it

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
For me it’s IPhone, recently got an Apple Watch Nike 5 which is good for me at work on construction sites quickly answering calls “or ignoring them” and good for tracking fitness walking from station to work...aslong as I don’t break it that is.

Imo IPhones - less buggy, more user friendly, looks nicer.

Just wanna share this video with all ya guys lmao
Don't get me wrong I'm still Apple fanboy.
TAKE MY MONEY APPLE!

Post automatically merged:

Icovid-11s Plus

Apple:" We will name next-gen iPhone 12 Pro Max Plus Premium X 2"
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Reactions: Tai

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Probably true but I’m still upgrading In November to the next unchanged model 😜

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Huawei p30 pro, was all for iphones before this phone, now i wouldn't even consider buying another iphone after owning the Huawei

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Pre-ordered OnePlus Nord from a local retailer, not sure if I will keep it since I have 60 days untill I can get my money back, so I will see if its worth 409 euroes and if its really the best mid range phone at the moment, I don't really care about 5G since atleast 2 more years untill it will be a thing but the 90GHZ screen is amazing and their custom android is the best around and also 2 years of future android version upgrade and 3 years of security updates.