Who are these guys and anybody got any info on it?

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Could always just read one of the other half-dozen posts on it.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Don’t see why they would chuck a carrot out there that long with absolutely no info, unless it was fake. It would not benefit them at all to gain interest to then lose the interest through lack of any info whatsoever. I’m calling fake. (Put it this way...like me ppl joined the forum to see the updates, checked it a few times to see, now don’t bother checking it and have lost faith/interest)

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Server Name: Marble
Files: Marble Files - (New and Closed Source)
Release: Soon™

what is this, is popcorn making a marble-like server

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Don’t see why they would chuck a carrot out there that long with absolutely no info, unless it was fake. It would not benefit them at all to gain interest to then lose the interest through lack of any info whatsoever. I’m calling fake. (Put it this way...like me ppl joined the forum to see the updates, checked it a few times to see, now don’t bother checking it and have lost faith/interest)

Wonder how many mugs signed up to Beta with credentials from other servers...

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Surely ppl would keep there login stuff separate? Still ya never no lol. Seen a fair few dumbos in my time.

You missed the less than subtle point.

In over a year all they have done is change the site background... still zero information. Yet still taking people's details for 'Beta'.
Kind of

As i said, it was never meant to be taken deadly serious... just an amusing observation that there is literally nothing on there but the words 'The Legend of Mir'.

Also, I've never seen this banner on LOMCN...

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Bigger question... how the **** did you get VIP with 6months and no obvious contribution to this community? 😕

Good point, I had my VIP removed even though I did help somewhat back in the 1.4 days. How did he get it so fast?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Bigger question... how the **** did you get VIP with 6months and no obvious contribution to this community? 😕

He's helped me out with something. What have you ever helped with? :topsy_turvy:

Good point, I had my VIP removed even though I did help somewhat back in the 1.4 days. How did he get it so fast?

Tbh I did an audit a while back and anyone who I didn't know why they had it, was removed. :culpability: