Who do you miss the most?

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Just read my post history from 12 years ago and nearly created a black hole from folding in on myself with cringe.

Leo was the only one who ever really successfully moved on. I used to chat to her a lot but she kept her private life really private other than the odd detail here and there. I expect she's probably dead as even if I were the CEO of Tesla I'd still come on LOMCN every once in 6 years for a sniff. Can't help it.

I msged Blam on facebook last time you ****s said you missed him and it touched him, I'm not doing it again as these threads are pretty much the only reason for GoT anymore.

Look forward to the next one in the next quarter.

I miss none of you.

But I'd fight your side if any of you got in trouble x o x o x o lil lomcn family

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I don't know many of you guys. Its nice to see some old faces (would be nice if you could share some stories of what lomcn was like pre-my existance). I was mainly part of mir3 community which has since become dead. I guess if I had to call out some names from the community i'd go; Azura and Kaori. I didn't know them personally but I loved their contributions and presence. I think Azura may still be lurking though!

Other people I played with who seem to have moved on; PAIN (KingOfKings) and my nan (not sure of her lomcn name) but bless her RIP. x

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
In game on Dragon..
John Chrichton / MrGaribaldi.
He was a great character.
Also several people who've totally run out of HP now including Booties, Dogon and Elimandra.

leebjordan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2011
What's the best Mir 2 server to play now? I haven't played in years, just downloaded Mir 2 Origins and looks like its closed!?

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
Almost ****ing 30, serious relationship and mortgage.

Take me back to when I signed up to lomcn... PLEASE!

Oh god i know this feeling.... im 28 now, back when i was 13/14 and discovering Mir for the first time.... good bye life...

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Is he!?

Guy was a legend in my eyes on Euro lol.

I'm only 23. Literally started playing Mir at the age of...9? 10? lol. You're all dinosaurs.

I'm so sorry I introduced you and your brother to Mir...

Sorry LOMCN, its my fault Koriban exists here -.- forgive me?