Who gave me this dope as title.

smoochy boys on tour

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Chinese near me does salt n chili chicken balls and even tho i dont like spicy food they are the best thing ever with some gravy nom nom... Now i want a chinese too...
Need something to take the kick off. I dont do spicy food and it is hot hot hot! Haha

@Tai On behalf of your normal members, can you formally review Smegs position?

I struggle with Chips and Gravy, but chinese & gravy is an abomination that even Piff, our magical dragon snubs, and we know dragons eat ******* anything.

Kind Regards
Semi-Normal LOMCN members.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015

I struggle with Chips and Gravy, but chinese & gravy is an abomination that even Piff, our magical dragon snubs, and we know dragons eat ******* anything.

Kind Regards
Who wrote that, because your not even semi normal, so aint signed from you.

• Dislike
Reactions: SmavidDavid

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015

Kind Regards

hey hey hey.... Gravy and curry are the go to for chinese food!

• Dislike
Reactions: Belle and Tai

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Gravy goes with roast...possibly chips, but it’s roast with a 30minute simmered gravy on the hob, red onions and red wine added

Reactions: Belle and Tai

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Might be a while before we apply to re-join. EU needs to sort their **** out first. UK is not the only major contributer that wanted to leave. If a club is that good then you don't even concider leaving let alone actually leave.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Might be a while before we apply to re-join. EU needs to sort their **** out first. UK is not the only major contributer that wanted to leave. If a club is that good then you don't even concider leaving let alone actually leave.

It's not like a big majority from the UK wanted to leave. You're split 50-50. Also the leave campaign was based on lies. Now you spent on brexit almost the same amount that you contributed to the EU since you joined, which is more than 200 billion pounds.

The EU has a lot of problems but it's always the scapegoat for politicians. Something isn't working? Blame the EU. Look if they're stupid that they blame the EU because they won't have representation here anymore because they voted to leave. Good luck with that US trade deal that includes some juicy chlorinated chicken.

And before you call me a leftist-globalist-cuck, I have to tell you I'm a hardcore-right wing liberal-conservative (kind of).

Reactions: Tai