Why just lomcn ?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I use so many Forums, blog websites, gambling websites. All sorts of ****. LOMCN is the only website that ever flags my anti virus / melware bytes.

Been doing this for so many years, why don't you just fix it? How many people u think visit this forum with melwarebytes gets " Website blocked due to fraud " turns them straight in a 180 direction?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Since when do virus scanners check the website you visit?

Only thing I've ever seen is chrome flag up sites which Google mark as potentially dangerous. I had it with mirfiles and mir2wiki when I forgot to renew the ssl.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
I use so many Forums, blog websites, gambling websites. All sorts of ****. LOMCN is the only website that ever flags my anti virus / melware bytes.

Been doing this for so many years, why don't you just fix it? How many people u think visit this forum with melwarebytes gets " Website blocked due to fraud " turns them straight in a 180 direction?

Sometimes trolls may appear as a virus related issue.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Aslong as it doesn’t redirect u to Russian Milfs in your local area in need of servicing. Then I’d say it’s safe as houses.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I had that flag error when lomcn had no encryption but now all is fine. Also Bitdefender browsing antivirus reports this too as a untrusted site ... but well, idc.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Not about not trusting Tai, it's about new comers coming here and thinking it may be an untrusted site with Maleware Bytes now flagging it up as " fraud " this has only recently started over last few days but i've always had the untrusted pop up now and again since i can remember.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
I use malwarebytes & have no issues, no alerts or anything. Only one that did flag something up was that free panda security app.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
^^ Aye it's strange some day's i get it some day's i don't. Hasn't flagged at all today

It actually flags up as the domain thats the problem " Mir 2 files " or something like that i can't remember.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I expect you might just be visiting non https address. When a site has an ssl on a non secure url it often flags as potentially dangerous.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
wtf type of browser are you using? lol the only thing to do with lomcn that flags up dodgy is mirfiles (guess google doesn't like all the exe's)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
^^ Aye it's strange some day's i get it some day's i don't. Hasn't flagged at all today

It actually flags up as the domain thats the problem " Mir 2 files " or something like that i can't remember.
Mirfiles.com is flagged but that is separate to lomcn and not really much I can do about it unfortunately due to the nature of the files on there

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk