Why ?

Join Discord

LoneRanger

Dedicated Member
Jul 4, 2003
United Kingdom, South England
Just wondering. It seems that My server - Elemental is the only server with : Duel lvl 7 summoning, and also teleports per tele. I was just wondering if any other servers use these that I have added into my server. Please Reply below If you have.

/LoneRanger

COPY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Bed Room
i recon its cause the rest are more like a beta mir 3 where as yous is more like a ummmmm now i dunno there aint really 1 but an easier version so it would make other servers to easy if they did it/ dont know how to

LoneRanger

Dedicated Member
Jul 4, 2003
faile said:
i recon its cause the rest are more like a beta mir 3 where as yous is more like a ummmmm now i dunno there aint really 1 but an easier version so it would make other servers to easy if they did it/ dont know how to

Basicly What your saying is it makes my server too easy and people dont know how to do it? That what you mean? If no I really dont understand what you mean.. Please Put it into simpler terms.

/LoneRanger

LoneRanger

Dedicated Member
Jul 4, 2003
Cartman said:
Coz Elemental owns?

No, It Doesnt 'own' as you say. I think its just another normal server really. Another one that I made and that i ****ed up. It might own when i Leave admin to someone else, yes, But at this moment it doesnt.

/LoneRanger

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
element cud "own" if the right people worked on it.. wen i get my Xp update ina few days ill look into the mir3 server files and maybe ill be as good with them as i am with mir2 :P :D

/Chronic
/Loz

LoneRanger

Dedicated Member
Jul 4, 2003
Bah , Well as Im stepping down - Its my server I will / might close it down. I mean saying it sucks. I have had enough, i see why people get pissed off wit hthis people just keeeping messeging you with bugs you know. Im just quitting mir all together! Its made my life suck soo much. I am going to move onto Counter-Strike, I shall still mod these forums, but I wish any other peoples servers do well. I will later Release the beta files of Elemental / server files seeming as they are mine.

Cya ppl.

/LoneRanger aka Spirit

Cydo

dont quit

hey lone don't quit you gotta help me first (from steven):fthrower: :fwave: :slicendic
grimreaper.gif

Last edited:

LoneRanger

Dedicated Member
Jul 4, 2003
lozmuir said:
element cud "own" if the right people worked on it.. wen i get my Xp update ina few days ill look into the mir3 server files and maybe ill be as good with them as i am with mir2 :P :D

/Chronic
/Loz

If the db wasnt like it in mir 3, and more like mir 2 **** it would rule ! But no it has to go ****ed..

/LoneRanger