WildDragon Mir2 [Crystal] - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
1627249923331.png
soooo saw someone post this in discord xD took a quick screenie b4 3gena deleted it xD, hes trying put some lame ass bs that why hes there about testing a skill dmg but coulda went outside sz orrrr grp x2 other noobs and tested with other players xD or even go into contest room, but i call this alot of ballshit amount of excuses and then i get kicked cause Dua levels faster 11110% than any1 else in the game when it takes someone level 55 with all exp buffs 6 hours and this guy levels within couple hours xD

• Dislike
Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
View attachment 25913
soooo saw someone post this in discord xD took a quick screenie b4 3gena deleted it xD, hes trying put some lame ass bs that why hes there about testing a skill dmg but coulda went outside sz orrrr grp x2 other noobs and tested with other players xD or even go into contest room, but i call this alot of ballshit amount of excuses and then i get kicked cause Dua levels faster 11110% than any1 else in the game when it takes someone level 55 with all exp buffs 6 hours and this guy levels within couple hours xD
i wont argue with u mate.
ur not playing the server .
if hes in gm map it was spell testing (DeadlyLine)
i recalled him to test like i have done with anyone that need to test any spell ingame.
thanks.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
i wont argue with u mate.
ur not playing the server .
if hes in gm map it was spell testing (DeadlyLine)
i recalled him to test like i have done with anyone that need to test any spell ingame.
thanks.
i calling bssssss xD, better way to test a spell if u get x3 players 1 each class and test it with same level, go contest? outside sz? but GM map? come on lol.... u making ur self look silly all the time with ur p2w servers, dont get me wrong u do decent servers but mate all of em been p2w and corrupted Q_Q

Since I am celebrating that my wife will be giving birth to my first son
on the upcoming Monday I would like to celebrate with you all with a small
giveaway providing all players above level 50 with 1000 GG that will be
automatically given from the teleport NPC once you click it starting from Monday!
there will be also 10% GoldRate , 5% DropRate for 48Hour.

As well as we will be having a small update that will include new cave knowing
for a fact players haven't finished the current content but just to always keep
the server refreshed with some new content every now and then!

Little Update (Friday 30/07/2021)
1 New Cave (Disabled RandomTeleport) [very nice drop file].

LordOfTown
Every day there will be one lord spawning in its own town just a lord per day, that
lord is going to require a whole group to be able to kill and will probably be killing
you few times and that is why its drop will always make it worth the grind the fight for it!

LastManStanding
Works every day from 09:00PM the last person who will be in it will get a decent reward
(LastManStandingShield) that makes you looking Uniqe to everyone ingame, 200 GameGold , ExpPill.
There will be 2 Stages Of The LastManStanding.
1-Level 0-50 (Reward: LastManStandingShield , ExpPill.
2-Level 50+ (Reward: LastManStandingShield , 200 GameGold.
gratz but why only level 50+ get 1k GG? lmao, i know some people can abuse it but put it to 40+ so 40+ can get some aswell xD

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
@3gena not 100%sure why but every time i load the client up it instantly crashed I've deleted it all and redownloaded it same issue its been working since the beginning not 100% sure why its just suddenly stopped i know a few other have also had issues with this any update on how we can fix

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
@3gena not 100%sure why but every time i load the client up it instantly crashed I've deleted it all and redownloaded it same issue its been working since the beginning not 100% sure why its just suddenly stopped i know a few other have also had issues with this any update on how we can fix
Anything in error file?

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
i calling bssssss xD, better way to test a spell if u get x3 players 1 each class and test it with same level, go contest? outside sz? but GM map? come on lol.... u making ur self look silly all the time with ur p2w servers, dont get me wrong u do decent servers but mate all of em been p2w and corrupted Q_Q

gratz but why only level 50+ get 1k GG? lmao, i know some people can abuse it but put it to 40+ so 40+ can get some aswell xD
Probably because if someone boosts you can hit 40 in afew hours if that, and it’ll be abused to **** lol.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
can u send me the error.txt or pm me discord mate.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Recently game back to play the other day, there was an “event” which had done a global exp buff and seems bugged or something since reboot as it has was giving 3x server exp, and now games 3x harder to level, and it’s now based around a daily simulator quest system which gives huge exp
Post automatically merged:

And got banned on discord for raising a question no reason, thought I’d ask here and get a reply

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
when is slow getting fixed atm assassins are getting shafted because slow isnt working correctly PvP and PvE its only effecting movement speed not attack speed of players/mobs.

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
new wizard spell is kinda trash :/

hopefully being looked into.

it has this dodge animation at the end that doesnt seem to do anything currently our other AOE's hit more was meant to be a better version of blizzard yet level 0 blizzard hits more o_O

Last edited:

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
---Blind Taoists--- :p
-Added Healing Friendly Target (2x2).
-Added Purification Friendly Target (2x2).

-Stopped Healing Stacking.
-Increased AwakeningSouls , Glyphs DropRate.
-Added UltimateBox To WildDragon DropFile.
-Added UltimateBox To LordOfTown DropFile.
-ExpOfSet Adjusted.
-Reduced Crafting Runes(XL) BenedictionOil Amount Rquired.
-Reduced FrozenRains PVP 10%.
reduced the pvp damage lol what???

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
new wizard spell is kinda trash :/

hopefully being looked into.

it has this dodge animation at the end that doesnt seem to do anything currently our other AOE's hit more was meant to be a better version of blizzard yet level 0 blizzard hits more o_O

reduced the pvp damage lol what???

I moved your posts to the discussion thread. Don't post in the advertisement.